Position: Web devloper
About Unicom Group:
Unicom group provides integrated enterprise solutions and software products to increase the efficiency of government and corporate performance in the region. Unicom Technology has succeeded in being a strategic technology partner for major organizations to automate their integrated systems with a tangible footprint in the Gulf and the Middle East. With today's technology, Unicom is preparing a corner of the digital economy era for its partners, hand in hand on the journey for tomorrow.
The work teams in Unicom solutions provide our customers with multiple and varied options of information technology applications, as well as advanced cloud services and professional software systems, which include:
Software systems dedicated to implementing e-governance “for various government services in various ministries.”
Smart city systems and the Internet of things such as real-time tracking and smart services for modern societies
Distinguished B2B and B2C delivery and e-commerce services systems.
For more information, please visit our official website: -
We are seeking a dedicated Vue.js front-end developer to join our growing company. You will work as part of a team to develop fast, well-tested, and performant code for various web and mobile applications using Vue.js. As aVue.js front-end developer, you will be expected to work with standard programming tools such as version control and deployment software, follow industry best practices, write tests for the code you write, and follow all applicable coding guidelines.
Your duties will include taking part in daily scrums, writing and developing modules for existing Vue applications, integrating Vue into existing projects, writing code and tests for code, taking part in code review sessions, and using version control software to push and pull code for testing and deployment.
Below are some of the responsibilities a Vue.js developer is expected to assume in their position:
- Write performant code using core Vue, Vuex, and Vue Router to create
- websites and web applications
- Create tests for code written by yourself and other web developers, full-
- stack developers, and software engineers
- Integrate Vue into legacy projects
- Diagnose and fix bugs and other software defects in new and existing Vue
- Develop front-end applications using angular and other frameworks such as Vue Js is a plus.
- Debug, Test, Deploy, and Maintain applications.
- Act as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Upgrading existing applications to keep the project up to date with the latest technology.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Maintain existing project structure to make the development process more effective and easy.
- Lead Team .
Job Requirements - Technical skills:
- Experienced with building Infrastructure for front-end applications and responsive designs.
- Experienced with building Ionic 4+ Apps using Angular and Cordova
- Proficient in angular Vue.js, Vuex, Nuxt.js, Bootstrap Vue & Vutify.
- angular & Vue.js space is preferred
- Dealing with API, Postman.
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Version control/git
- Preferable with a design background.
- Personal skills &
Qualifications / Experience:
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Planning & time management skills
- Organizing & prioritizing skills
- Communication & presentation skills
- Work under pressure
- Run code optimization tools and analyzers to spot and refactor inefficiencies to
- create highly performant code
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Below are the qualifications expected of a Vue.js developer:
- Bachelor’s degree or several years of experience in ecommerce, computer science, or other related fields
- Good knowledge of the Vue.js framework and related components such as Vuex and Vue Router
- The ability to work as part of a team, taking ownership of individual components and following coding guidelines to create performant components that fit into more-comprehensive projects
- Experience with integrating and maintaining external software libraries and APIs using a command-line interface and package managers
How to Apply
Only interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply at Hr2022un@gmail.com
Please mention the job title in the subject field of your message and provide us with some of your previous work.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل