Admin and HR Support Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Admin and HR Support officer - National Staff Position
Job site: Sub-office Mukalla
Reports to: Admin Officer, Assistant Admin-Finance Officer (AAFO)1, AAFO 2, Area finance manager, and HR Officer and Recruitment Officer in Aden
The Admin Support officer works under the direct supervision of the Admin Officer and HR Officer based in Aden and is responsible for ensuring effective, efficient and accurate admin and HR support.
The key responsibilities and duties are established per department organogram and linked to a clearly established overview of segregation of duties within the admin-fin and hr department.
- Receive and check supporting documents related to payments done at the sub-base level, paying attention to the correct filling out and signatures of the documents, before sending the documents back to Aden or Sana’a for clearing of the weekly PENDING/cash request
- Check on PENDING documents from different staff and ask for clarifications and ensures follow-up of weekly clearances (PENDINGS - envelopes).
- Registration of all pending documents in the field PN
- Maintain daily communication with direct supervisor in Aden
- Work in close collaboration with logistic officer based in the sub-office.
- Communicate pro-actively on problem/delays in clearing of weekly pending
- Participate in local procurement process – RFQ evaluations
- Weekly and monthly cash count to be sent to Aden or Sana’a
- First responsible for handling the safe in the sub-office
- Any other tasks as requested by the Finance department.
- Ensure signing of original documents: contracts, amendments, MoUs and collect those signed for sending back to Aden or Sana’a Admin-Fin Department
- Collecting and filling staff details for contracts and salary payments
- Deliver INTERSOS Id’s Cards and Health Insurance Cards and collect them when it required.
- Follow on the clearance of resigned/terminated staff.
- Clarify and explained to staff INTERSOS key regulations and transfer the employees concerns to HR department.
- Assist whenever requested by the HR Coordinator/Officer or Recruitment Officer in facilitating interviews for new candidates, monitoring attendance of staff, periodically support the orientation of staff on Intersos HR policies and procedures.
- Coordinate interview and written test for new candidates when held in Mukalla office.
- Any other tasks as requested by the HR department.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting or any other related major
- Minimum 1-year relevant professional experience in administration with local or international NGO in Yemen
Qualifications, skills and traits:
- Demonstrated excellent computer literacy (Excel, word, e-mail)
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Arabic native speaker
- Excellent communication and organization
- Punctuality and respect for applicable rules and procedures
- Attention for details and quality
- Strongly objective and impartial reasoning
- Ethical and transparent decision-making
- Independence, i.e. conducting tasks with minimal supervision, and stress resilience
- Self-motivation, goal/result-orientation and teamwork
- Flexibility, tolerance and maturity
- Able to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل