Case Management Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Job Title: Case Management Officer
Job Category: Programs
location : Sa'ada
Post Date: May 11 , 2022
Dead-Line: May 16, 2022
Duration: 3 months, renewable based on fund
Yemen Development Foundation (YDF) is a non-governmental, and non-proﬁt foundation. It was established in 2016 by a group of development professionals with aims to empower most vulnerable, poor and disadvantaged populations. It is professionally managed NGO, active in individual and community related issues. The primary focus of YDF is on the problems of the poor; in their struggle to obtain a life of justice and dignity. Environment stabilization, humanitarian work, education, water and sanitation, food security and empowerment of the community for self-governance are the most important components of its mission. Gender justice, natural resource management, and livelihood security are YDF primary areas of concern. Maternal and child health, nutrition, child rights and youth empowerment are also within the main focus of YDF, due to the belief that women are a pillar in society, and that children and youth are the foundation for a brighter future for Yemen.
Under the direct supervision of YDF & IDPs CC management, the Case Management Officer is in charge of formulating a coordinated and comprehensive plan for individuals who need long-term rehabilitation care supervision as well as potential additional basic needs.
Developing and reinforcing relationships with international and local nongovernmental organizations, community focal points and any other stakeholders to improve the access to services.
1. Follow up and attend meetings/sessions regarding case management referral with UN agencies, and INGOs/NGOs at any time required and upon IDPs CC management request and provide written response.
2. Participate with IDPs CC management and the technical units to evolve, monitor, and update a multi-sectorial mapping of the external providers to address the essential needs for the referred beneficiaries.
3. Coordinate with the technical units and IDPs CC to conduct meetings with relevant service providers to agree upon referral mechanism and criteria of referral selection.
Developing and maintaining referral mechanism and efficient case management:
1. Develop, implement and maintain an internal and external referral system in close collaboration with MEAL department & IDPs CC management (tools, procedures, training of the protection field teams, follow up mechanisms, etc.)
2. Assure that internal referral cases are well followed up by the relevant Case Managers.
3. Support in identifying cases in need of external referral (basic needs, medical needs, etc.) on daily bases and provide the list of these cases to the PMs in order to priorities the referral.
4. In collaboration with YDF staff, respond to the external referred cases from other humanitarian organization and ensure that the cases are well taken into account and followed up by the relevant units.
5. Ensure submitting follow up feedback to external organizations that have referred cases to YDF.
6. Update and conduct meetings for the team about different possibilities of referral orientation.
Data Analysis and reporting:
1. With the technical support of MEAL Officer, initiate and follow up data analysis of the referral system, and conduct relevant clarification according to defined methodology and schedule planned by the IDPs CC management in order to contribute to reporting on
achievement of objectives and impact.
2. Provide a weekly report to IDPs CC management of the referral cases managed during the week.
3. Collaborate with MEAL Officer to ensure proper design, formulation, coding, and utility of beneficiary database.
4. Ensure comprehensive execution of required data analyses for monthly, periodic, and annual reporting cycle of the project.
5. Ensure clear and accessible archiving of the beneficiary files related to the referral.
Any other related tasks assigned by IDPs CC & YDF management.
Job Requirements :
- Degree in Social sciences or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a related field.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and teamwork-oriented management style.
- Fluency in written/ verbal English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other standard software package.
- Ability to travel to sites, if required.
- Ability to work under pressure in existing operational environment.
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل