Programmes Manager This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Role: Programmes Manager
Location: Sana´a, Yemen.
Deadline: 30th July 2021
Qima foundation was established in 2018 to be solely focused on the development of the agricultural and educational sectors. It aims to bring about positive and lasting change by supporting and improving their livelihoods so that they can continue to sustain themselves and their families long after they receive our support.
We are looking for a Programmes Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the programmes team, building consistent, efficient and effective programmes and projects, and fostering a learning culture across them.
- Oversee project implementation ensuring full cost recovery; developing project concepts from pilot to programme; ensuring full accountability to funders.
- Work closely with the Foundation manager to identify potential sources of funding for our programmes, support the development of proposals and lend project management expertise to bid writing.
- Liaise with technical officers and consultants to ensure timely delivery of trainings to implementing partners, line ministries, CBO, agro-business enterprises, farmers field Schools, beneficiaries etc. and ensure that all aspects of trainings are well documented
- Liaise with relevant national organizations and partners, and support communication, coordination and collaboration
Essential experience, knowledge and skills:
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and managing projects from concept to evaluation.
- Experience of writing reports, presentations, and other materials for a range of audiences, distilling key points from large volumes of data.
- Line and team management experience.
- Highly developed organisational skills.
- Advanced IT skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point) and Outlook; experienced in the use of spreadsheets and databases, email, search engines, statistical packages (e.g. Excel).
Desirable experience, knowledge and skills:
- Experience of working with agricultural value chains/rural communities in Yemen or elsewhere.
- Experience of high-level stakeholder management including donors and statutory bodies.
- Ability to innovate and develop new projects and programmes.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities and the post holder may be required to undertake other duties which fall within the grade of the post, in discussion with management.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل