Project Coordinator (WPS Project) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Project Coordinator (WPS Project)
Position: Project Coordinator
Organization: Al Manassa Al Shababya
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: Aden - Yemen
Duration: 5 Months
About Al Manasa Al Shababya Foundation:
Al Manassa Al Shababya is a Yemeni non-profit organization, based in Aden, leading projects that focus on digital media for social change. The foundation is operating though its digital platform Manasati30 focusing on young Yemenis in the age group of 15-35 years old in all Yemeni governorates. Manasati30 co-creates media content with youth to youth on various socio-economic topics, health, culture and good governance. Through its multiple platforms, young people have access to inclusive content, and a space to connect and share their aspirations and opinions on topics that matter to them.
Summary of the job:
Al Manassa Al Shababya is looking for a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment for the position of projects Officer. Under overall supervision of the Executive Director, the Project Coordinator will Coordinate the different activities of WPS (Women Peace & Security) project in the designated area and make sure they all contribute to the impact described in the projects TOC or logical frameworks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and implement the different activities of the WPS and make sure they all contribute to the impact described in the projects TOC or logical frameworks.
- Ensure that the work performed by the team is in line with internal standards, processes and procedures.
- Ensure timely (Day-to-Day) follow up of activities implementation with the team to ensure that activities are implemented in accordance with project-approved work plan, log frame and budget, and make informed decisions in case of delay.
- Develop (Write and review) quality (timely) reports as in line with donor/partners regulations/requirements, in collaboration with M&E Specialist.
- Guarding editorial and engagement strategy in all WPS project's content and resources of the website and social media platforms, providing guidance on content development related to the WPS project.
- Oversee implementation of agreed online engagement activities, editorial strategy, marketing and campaigns.
- Plan, conceptualize and implement offline events with team members and represent RNW Media and the project in Yemen at relevant events and conferences .
- Recruit local staff for the project in coordination with the Executive Director.
- The point of contact for partners and stakeholders on WPS project activities related issues.
- Financial management: draft budgets, monitor and report.
- Maintain overview of quarterly projected and actual budgets.
- Performing any other duties at the request by the Executive Director.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Media or any relevant Humanitarian/Development field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management or any supervisory role.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in finance and budgeting management strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in arranging training courses/workshops.
- Solid experience in building up professional relations/partnerships.
- Solid background and editorial experience
- Command of English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently.
- Extensive contacts with media and social media, U.N. agencies, and other National & international NGOs’ actors.
- Proven up-to-date knowledge of donors’ priorities and the active INGOs operating in Yemen.
- Possession of strong network with civil society organizations, donors and Women's groups and entities
- Experience in the field of media and digital projects is a plus
Qualities needed in this job: accuracy, creativity, critical thinking, flexibility, excellent communications skills and skills Leadership.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل