Project Material Engineer - Female Only
POST JOB: (1) Project Material Engineer - Female Only
AL - MAGD was established in 1987 under Yemen law no.1 of 2001, it is mainly involved in road and civil construction, transportation and trading activities in the Republic of Yemen.
DIVISION / DEPARTMENT / LOCATION: Civil works project, Aden
REPORTING LINES: Project Manager
Scope of Responsibilities:
1. Contribute to the development of plans for construction works and periodic maintenance of the project facilities.
2. Preparing the schedules of quantities and costs for the raw materials and the estimated budget for the value of the project and the time period for implementation.
3. Preparing engineering drawings and designs, analyzing prices and preparing an estimated tender for the project implementation.
4. Follow-up maintenance work for all project vital facilities in accordance with quality standards and occupational safety requirements.
5. Field supervision of projects and receipt of construction works that are being completed by the implementing agencies.
6. Responsible for documenting the construction works before and after work and completing the receiving and delivery procedures according to the documentary cycle.
7. Follow up the progress of business and projects according to the prepared schedule.
8. Submit completion reports during and after the completion of the construction works, along with an evaluation of the contractors, identifying the negatives and positives.
9. Preparing extracts based on the construction works implemented on the ground.
10. Performs other assigned works within the limits of the job function.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering at least (8) years experience in field construction work.
- Flexibility, able to work under stressful situations with extensive working hours.
- Advanced computer skills (Word and Excel) and good internet user.
- Proficiency in using a set of engineering computer programs (CSI - AUTODESK - MICROSOFT).
- Ability to think systematically and manage project problem solving skills.
- A dynamic team player who has the energy and openness to support others and be supported
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- Motivated and self-motivated with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation, supervision and leadership skills
How to Apply
- Local residents of Aden are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
- Interested candidates may please send their CVs with cover letter in English, included vacancy and candidate name as “reference” in the email subject.
- Deadline for applications is before the midnight of September 26, 2022.
- Please address all applications to: email@example.com
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل