Project Officer Assistant (17) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Job Title: Project Officer Assistant (17)
Length of Time: 7 months
Location: Hadramout (Tarim -Alqaten -Almukalla-Ad Dis-Hajer-Brom Mayfa-Mukalla City ) Almahrah ( Al Ghaydah -Sayhout-AlMasilah) Shabwah(Habban -Radoum) Marib (Hareeb-Alguba-Almadinah-Alwadi) Socotra (Hadibu)
PROJECT REPORTING TO: FFA Project Officer
Deadline: Saturday- 18/9/2021-at 12:30 pm
BCHR is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2015.
Contribute to the preparation of the project’s executive plans in his directorate in cooperation with the project coordinator, review project studies in cooperation with the project engineer, and follow up the staff in submitting weekly and monthly reports.
As well as contributing to supervising the performance of workers and their commitment and preparing attendance and absence reports after being collected from site supervisors.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Contribute to the preparation of operational plans for the project and its directorate in cooperation with the project coordinator.
- Reviewing project studies in cooperation with the project engineer.
- Follow up the staff in submitting weekly and monthly reports.
- Supervising the level of achievement of projects and evaluating the work in cooperation with the follow-up and evaluation specialist.
- Contribute to supervising the performance of workers and their commitment and preparing attendance and absence reports after being collected from the site supervisors.
- Contribute to the design of work plans and achievement in the concerned sites, as well as conducting regular field visits to worksites to follow up on implementation and achievement.
- Contribute to solving any problems encountered in the work of the project
- Doing archiving and secretarial work for the project
- Any tasks assigned to him.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or agricultural engineering.
- At least two years’ experience in the field of community work
- Strong analytical skills, oral and written communication skills and team building.
- knowledge of working on computer applications (Word, Excel...etc).
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل