Project Manager This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Aden
Report to: Health and Nutrition Program Coordinator
Announcement Closing Date: 27/11/2022
The Field Medical Foundation (FMF) has been operating in Yemen for since 2012 during even the most dangerous peak of the conflict in the region. Our staff of dedicated professionals and passionate volunteers are the helping hand that delivers aid from local and/or international partners to those who require it the most, in a country that was already suffering before the war. Today we have helped humanitarian aid reach the hands of more than 9 million vulnerable people in Yemen to help them not only to survive but also to rebuild their lives. We aim to provide a comprehensive approach to providing aid through interventions, which is why we work in almost all sectors of international emergency relief.
FMF is implementing an Integrated Health &Nutrition and SBCC Project in Hays district in Al-Hudaydah governorate to deliver quality integrated health and nutrition services to the beneficiaries. Project Manager who is the following.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the implementation of the project in accordance with the proposal, donor agreement and FMF's policies and guidelines, and ensure that the project is implemented to a high quality, on time and against agreed work plans and achieve desired results, ensure accurate delivery of the definition of project scope and objectives to all project staff, and technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for smooth and timely implementation of activities within budget and scope.
- Undertake responsibility to motivate and lead a diverse and high number of project staff, develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with all project staff and appropriate monitoring tools and strategies to monitor the progress, quality and impact of the project and its implementation.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks, proactively create urgent solutions and contingency plans for problems that may affect the progress of work, and keep project staff committed, motivated, and productive through the duration of the project.
- Undertake to prepare and submit accurate, informative and quality monthly, quarterly, annual and final reports and work plans, as per the set-out schedule in accordance with the donor’s regulations and requirements.
- Maintain and foster good relationships and strong external and internal representation with other INGOs, NNGOs, relevant clusters and local authorities in areas of responsibility (AoR).
- Collaborate with the finance, programs and logistics teams to ensure that the project is effectively monitored against approved outputs and budgets and ensure the preparation and regular updating of activity plans, the project budget and procurement plans.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by line management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Public Health or any related field.
- 3-5 years of experience working with I/NGOs in the Health &Nutrition sectors, with prior seniority of project management experience.
- Knowledge of working with clusters, UN Agencies and aspects of mainstreaming and accountability, and demonstrable experience in establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with donors and government counterparts.
- Ability to plan and organize work within a fluid working environment and has the capacity for initiative and decision-making with competent analytical, solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive experience in models and methods of training, facilitation and capacity building, Project Management and organizational development for staff.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Reporting Skills are Required.
- Excellent English and Arabic Languages.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل