Health Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Job title: Health Assistant
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 07 months
Deadline: 14 May, 2022
Yemeni Development Network (YDN) for NGOs is ,non-governmental and non-profit established in 2003. In 2014, YDN was obliged to utilize its accumulated experiences and sophisticated resources to respond to the devastating humanitarian situation developing as a result of the ongoing conflict. This was interpreted in the provision of live-saving services through the implementation of various humanitarian projects in the most affected areas optimally by including local communities in decision-making and reflecting their opinions, as possible, in the interventions.
In addition to the persistent advocacy toward cardinal issues, and involving emerging NGOs in the implementation of the humanitarian interventions to help build their capacities in a way that doesn’t affect the substantial goal.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide technical support in the implementation of the health program activities
2. Prepare procurement requests and any other documents assigned by the Project Coordinator
3. Follow up the implementation of the project activities
4. Assist the health staff in coordination, preparation and implementation of activities at field level.
5. Assist in developing work plans, recruitment plans, reporting and training plans
6. Assist in reporting including technical reports, medicines tracking reports and others.
7. Assist in the compilation of data for daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports with the M&E unit
8. Coordinate and communicate with Logistics, finance, compliance, HR departments and ensure the provision of all the relevant requested documentations
9. Contribute in analysis of bids and quotations.
10. To document the project including through photos, short film diaries, blogs and written input for the report for the project.
11. Assist in Preparing documentation for the payment of monthly incentives to the HFs staff
12. Prepare market surveys and work with field teams and logistics to procure program supplies within program budgets
13. Undertake any other duties which may be assigned
Qualifications And Requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree in health relevant field.
Professional Experience Required:
1. Two years of relevant work experience.
2. Working experience with NGOs.
3. Experience in planning and managing surveys, developing and refining data collection tools, and with data quality assessments and oversight
1. Strong organizational and communication skills, with the ability to effectively present information and communicate
2. Ability and willingness to travel to project sites as needed.
3. Strong English and Arabic skills, written and spoken.
4. Ability to write reports in English is required.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل