Program Support Manager (Re-advertised)
CARE International is currently seeking Program Support Manager. Who will provides a vital assistance role to CARE Yemen, driving everything of program support activities forward from planning to implementation. Her/his actions will directly influence the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the program. Her/his responsibilities is in order to ensure that mission and projects wide procurement, logistic, and admin are conducted in a timely manner within and efficient plan, policy operating, procedures, accurate, and up-to-date vendors and clearance agent’s information. As well as maintaining a good relationship with hosting government.
Position: Program Support Manager – Readvertised
The PSM is responsible for ensure that the CO procurement procedures are carried out according to the CI procurement policy, including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Overseen in identifying vendors,
- Processing tenders & sealed bid as requested
- Analyze quotations, and prepare summary bid analyses (SBA)
- Producing purchase orders.
- Preparing procurement contracts with consultants, required vendors, service providers and suppliers
- Issue all procurement invoices and submits to finance for activation.
- Insure all the payments for vendors are done without any delay.
- Ensure anti-terrorism list checking for vendors has occurred
- Supervise procurement assistant activities.
- Be a member of the procurement committee.
- Submitting the weekly PSR and quarterly IIRCV, TR reports.
- Conducting procurement spot check for the branches and report that to PSD.
- Conduct field visits to the branches and field locations as needed
- Follow donor guidelines on procurement
- Provide all relevant procurement documents and explanations to internal and external auditors on demand.
Support the logistic duties:
- Follow up with the logistic Officer in the visas process on a daily basis through the formal reporting mechanism
- Support the logistic officer in Guest house’s management which includes providing a good housing condition services like electricity backup, etc.
- Follow up on the fuel issues at the national level through the Logistic cluster and CO system
- Support logistic officer in CO and Project vehicle policy management including monthly check up and reporting.
Support CO admin services support:
- Follow and support the office administration tasks to help providing support to CO staff, in order for the administration team implement their needed support.
Support CO Government liaison:
- Attend coordination meetings on behalf of the director of program support. In case of absence of leave the program support manager does a full handover meeting with the director of program support.
- Participate in meetings regarding the development of the Government liaison strategy and provide input on needs and gaps.
- Support in Government Liaison activities follow up with Authorities as needed.
- Generate the weekly project sub agreement report and submit to Country Director and Program Support Director
- Supervise, lead, guide and support the following positions: the procurement Officers and assistants in the CO directly and technical manager of the PSC/PSO at the Area Offices
- Ensure that staff in these positions are recruited in a timely way, well oriented, and meet the requirements of their position
- Solicit feedback from staff and supervisors to guide coaching of staff
- Help identify CARE staff training needs by doing professional surveys and providing training support regarding internal policies or for other specific needs
Qualification, Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field, MBA is desired
- At least 6 years experiences in procurement and logistic areas
- Aware of INGOs work process and has related experience
- Desired worked in similar position with other INGOs with same work scope
- Fluent in English and Arabic languages
- Good knowledge in using computer soft wares.
- Good leadership skills
- Good Management skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills
Comply with all relevant CARE policies and procedures with respect to child protection, workplace environment, employee code of conduct and all other related subjects
- Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise, you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The only way to apply for a position with CARE is through the application system link that starts with careyemis.org/Apply that is shared in the advert of YemenHR.com or the formal newspaper. Furthermore, any recruitment or hiring correspondences would be through CARE official email addresses as in this example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CARE DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
How to Apply
Application Procedure: Interested applicants should apply via link below by July 13th, 2022
Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل