CP & CRG Program Coordinator This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Save the Children in Yemen is looking for eligible candidates for the position of Child Protection and Child right governance Program Coordinator (CP & CRG Program Coordinator) – National – Amran and Sana’a Sub-Office, Yemen
The CP & CRG Program Coordinator will lead and assist in the implementation of Child Protection and Child Rights Governance Program in Amran and Sana’a.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Work with the technical advisor/specialist to oversee implementation of Child Protection and child rights governance project activities ensuring that services are delivered on time, on budget and in compliance with donor regulations.
- Work with the technical advisor/specialist to ensure Child Protection program is implemented in ways responsive to communities, partners and children in line with SC’s principles, values and strategic plan and compliant with SC’s procedures
- Work with the FO to develop detailed implementation plans including procurement and distribution schedules of program inputs in line with program logistics/supply chain capacity
- In coordination with the technical advisor/specialist, work with the CP/CRG partners to develop work-plans and follow up regularly to ensure that activities are on track
- Monitor program progress against both programmatic and budgetary targets, making adjustments to program design as necessary
- As requested by the FO, prepare timely and high-quality program and donor reports on project activities in compliance with internal SC requirements and any relevant external donor requirements.
- Work with the Partnership team and FO to identify appropriate partners for implementation of the CP/CRG response
- Support in Reviewing partner narrative and financial reporting.
- Undertaking ongoing capacity assessments of partner, reporting areas for development to FO.
Needs Analysis and Program Design:
- Support design and organization required for assessments, particularly in regards to communicating needs to the CP and CRG.
- Contribute to country level contingency plans and support the integration of contingency planning for child protection in all program planning and proposal design, where possible.
Coordination and advocacy:
- Represent Save the Children at cluster/coordination/working Group meetings (Protection, child protection, mental health) and other meetings and forums.
- Ensure that program interventions continue to be informed by and integrated with other core sectors of Save the Children, such as education, health & nutrition, shelter and food security & livelihoods.
Contribute to Implementation of Partnership Strategy/Modality:
- Deployment at the partner organizations to support their operations and implementation of the grant
- Support partnership modality by ensuring partner organizations are active members/participants in all operations cycle
- Work jointly on Action Plans that would lead to improvement of the grant’s implementation
- Ensure Implementation Team or the role is adapted to the partnership modality and their service to the modality is done so, it strengthens the model further
- Offer sufficient support to the partner organizations in respective access points
- Support partners in developing coherent DIPs, have meaningful participation in Joint Awards Review Meetings, etc.
- Conduct periodic review of annual plans to identify bottlenecks and the ways those bottlenecks could be addressed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, business administration or any other related field.
- Minimum three years’ experience of designing, managing, monitoring and evaluating child protection and child rights governance programmes, especially case management, child protection system building, and partners management.
- One year or more experience working with implementing partners.
- Understanding and commitment to principles of child rights and child protection.
- Experience in budget management and tracking.
- A very good understanding of at key technical areas of CRG/ CP /CM programming and preferably with working knowledge of other thematic sectors e.x. Education, Livelihoods, WASH or health.
- Willingness and ability to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with team, in the event of emergencies.
- Ability to analyse information, evaluate options, and follow the strategic directions as guided.
- An in-depth understanding of national development issues in particular in relation to children situation.
- Excellent writing proposals and reporting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with Child focused and oriented opinion.
- Have proven leadership skills and ability to work in a team.
- Fluency Arabic and English both written and spoken.
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
- Computer Literate. MS Office.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children and to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Save the Children International seeks to always be a child safe organization through fulfilling its obligations to the community and through programme implementation carried out by the organization for safeguarding children and to improve the living standards of the child.”
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل