Admin Intern This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Admin Intern TOR/SOW
This position is based in Aden, Yemen.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the meeting room schedules as requested by team members
- Arrange, schedule, and contact participants of internal/external meetings/appointments for the Operations Department and all staff, as requested
- Report malfunctions to the IT Department and liaise with the IT to ensure all IT issues are resolved
- Follow up the status of monthly timesheets
- Provide assistance to implement and maintain the onboarding and training plan, liaising with various internal teams, as needed
- Assist in the development and delivery of monthly and weekly reports
- Manage the items in storage including stationery and supplies, keeping registers up-to-date and responding to staff needs on monthly basis
- Prepare procurement requests for office needs, including stationery and supplies.
- Distribute and follow up on custody forms to be signed by staff, and keep these forms updated
- Coordinate logistics needs for project events including travel arrangements for participation, venue preparation, catering, participant liaison, and preparation of resource materials
- Maintain an archive of project administrative files, including soft and hard copies of administrative information, and ensure all folders are up-to-date
- Maintain administrative databases and trackers and ensure they are updated, including the project’s staff database, driver’s logsheets tracker, and fuel consumption tracker
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Administrative and Logistics Officer to achieve the Project’s goals and objectives.
Education, Qualifications and Equivalent Experience:
- Holds or currently in pursuit of University degree in social sciences (e.g., Business Administration, Business English, Law, Human Resources, etc.) or any relevant degree.
- Knowledge and skillset in computer literacy including Microsoft Word, emailing, internet searching, and Microsoft excel
- Professional level language skills in English and Arabic is required
- Strong interpersonal skills that function across the work environment
- Time management and communication skills, both verbal and written
The intern will report to the Administrative and Logistic Officer.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل