Position: Security and Fleet Officer
Job location: Aden (1)
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2012.
Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Provide assistance to the supervisor in evaluating the level of risk and assessing the existing security measures for the FMF staff, operations, premises, partners and persons of concern.
- Conduct regular security assessment missions to the field in coordination with agencies; assist the supervisor during field missions to gather information and analysis the security situation.
- Be aware of security protocols and procedures in place, especially those comprising Security Risk Management; check for compliance and advise management on any deficiencies.
- Monitor the physical security of FMF premises and reports on deficiencies/ requirements for the guard force.
- Assist in efforts to ensure the physical protection and security of refugees and other persons of concern.
- Provide support during implementation of security-related projects.
- Assist in the monitoring, updating and reporting of security-related events.
- Assist in the processing of administrative security issues.
- Provide security briefings and training to FMF staff, and as appropriate partner staff, on relevant country information and on other issues pertaining to the FMF management system including, inter alia, the warden system, travel procedures and fire safety.
- Respond to staff queries on security issues and provide immediate assistance as required.
- Undertake other functions as delegated by the supervisor.
- Follow NP safety and security guidelines for drivers, transportation and tracking
- Organise driver´s shifts and passengers transportation according to the needs of the mission
- Monitor, track and report all movements via regular radio checks with drivers/passengers in the field according to specific SOP
- Ensuring and checking that the standard services for vehicles are scheduled and carried out, as well as daily and weekly checks
- Management and coordination between offices of the Fleet planning.
- Supervising and ensuring that all movements are realized in a safe manner and timely according to requests.
- Ensure and managing timely, cost efficient transportation services within the area
- Ensuring and Checking that log books and vehicle equipment are maintained correctly
- Ensuring that all equipment such as (access papers, contacts lists, first aid kits, communication tools etc) are presented in cars.
- Checking rational consumption for all vehicles and motorised equipment
- Controlling and managing the mechanical stock and follow up of reparations (spare parts and consumable items)
- Supervising and training drivers, checking that FMF rules are applied and job descriptions are kept updated
- Organising the daily planning and use of vehicles
- Completion of secondary education with relevant training and experience in Security and Safety issues.
- Minimum of 2 years (1 with advances training/certificate) of previous relevant job experience.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- In addition to the local UN working language, excellent knowledge of English.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge or local language.
- Empowering and Building Trust
- Judgement and decision making
- Analytical Thinking
- Political Awareness
- Change Capability and Adaptability
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent security apparatus knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applicants by (Clicking Here)
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل