Monitoring & Evaluation Accountability Learning Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Monitoring & Evaluation Accountability Learning Officer
Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Accountability Learning Officer
Vacancy Reference Number: MEALO-DMR /21
Under direct supervision of the M&E coordinator in country office, the Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will be responsible for supporting of all the programmes in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluation of all projects activities at CO and field level. He/she will use technically appropriate programme monitoring, evaluation, accountability, learning models, and Reporting and information systems to ensure that funded projects are implemented in effective and efficient manner.
Key Working Relationships
• Regular technical support to project staffs on timely and effective project implementation.
• Working as a team with other IRY project staffs and other support departments (HR, Finance, Security and Admin)
• Work in coordination with IRY officers.
• Regular interaction with project beneficiaries and other community members in the spirit of engaging them in all project implementation stages (planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation) as well as complains/feedback mechanism.
Scope of the Role:
Under the supervision of M&E Coordinator the M&E officer will be providing support in monitoring and evaluating projects, incumbent will be responsible for monitoring, evaluation and learning needs of the project and will come up with findings based on the real data to show performance of the projects, the incumbent will also help IRY in strengthening its M&E functions based on his/her experiences from the projects, the incumbent will play role in promotion of key learning's for the improvement of the projects and for wider learning of the organization.
Responsibility for Resources:
• The staff will take care of any asset issued to him during his tenure and report any loss or damage to the Head of Office or Admin/Finance Officer where this applies.
• The staff will properly file and safely store all project documents both in hard and soft copies and produce them any time they are required
• He/she will utilize any hired vehicle or other equipment in favour of project implementation
• The job holder is accountable for fulfilling his or her roles and responsibilities in line with Islamic values and principles of fairness, humanity, honesty, respect and fair treatment of his/her colleagues and staff. This includes but not limited to:
Project Implementation and Monitoring
• Organize, design, plan and carry out the collection, verification, evaluation, analysis, compilation and dissemination of program data.
• Conducting data quality assessments on key activities and developing analytical reports
• Conduct regular field visits to track progress against indicators and put in place systems for routing data quality checks and revisions
• Ensure data on project deliverables and achievements against the log-frame is as accurate and up to date as possible, and managed according to agreed processes and standards
• Collaborate with field office staff and implementing partners on qualitative monitoring to provide relevant information for ongoing evaluation of project activities
• Organise, analyze, manage and report all program related data,
Assessment, Surveys, and Learning:
• Regularly collect case studies, success stories, and human-interest stories that tell an interactive story of the development impact of project activities
• Regularly conduct/analyze/report Post Distribution Monitoring and KAP surveys
• Guide the regular sharing of the outputs of MEAL findings with project staff, implementing partners, and primary stakeholders
• Support the dissemination of quality data for decision making and feedback via regular information sharing.
• Compiling and analyzing collected data in order to identify lessons learned and any gaps or problems; sharing results in project reflection meetings and reporting any concerns to the appropriate program.
Report Preparation & Submission
• Ensure timely submission and preparation of IRY and other donor reports with support from other appropriate project staffs.
• Keeps track of beneficiary numbers according to project indicators, to be submitted at the end of every month.
• Maintain proper filing systems and storage of all project documents, reports and other relevant technical materials (both hard and soft copies)
• Test and implement flexible reporting structures and data collection mechanisms
• Maintain feedback mechanisms of program results for decision making
Experience and Skills
1. Professional experience of 5 years minimum, among which 3 year in monitoring and evaluation.
2. Knowledge of challenges and opportunities.
3. Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power point)
4. Good report writing skills in English.
5. Data collection and management
6. Analytical and search skills.
7. Time management and ability to priorities multiple tasks
8. Self-motivated person able to work without close supervision.
9. Fluent knowledge of local language
10. Fluent knowledge of written and oral in English
Respect, accountability, courage, excellence, facilitating change, problem solving, team player, collaboration, developing teams, interpersonal skills, contributing to team success, negotiating, planning and organization.
Willingness and ability to travel approximately 50% of time.
• At least Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Statistics or relevant field
Understanding of and commitment to safeguarding, child safety and protection from sexual abuse and exploitation principles.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل