Project Coordinator This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Title: Project Coordinator
Starting Date: 14/09/2023
Duty Station: Raymah
Status: Part-Time (60%)
Female applicants are welcome and encouraged to join the call
“Vision Hope International e.V. is a humanitarian and development organization working with local communities and authorities in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region to transform societies in greatest need. Our aim is to alleviate extreme poverty by providing food security for families, protection and education for orphans, community integration for refugees and people with disabilities, and sustainable development that promotes human well-being. For more information about our organization, please visit our website at www.vision-hope.org.”
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and implement the project activities according to the implementation plan and time frame.
- Create a detailed work plan using Microsoft Planner which identifies and sequences the project activities and staff tasks.
- Continuous follow-up, supervision and control of the daily activities implemented in the project, and ensure the quality of the distribution process is up to VHI standards.
- Ensure that all RRM warehouses are maintained according to the project standards in terms of equipment, W/H management, and are ready for distribution and dispatching RRM kits to the Distribution points.
- Support, follow-up and supervise the Distribution Team Leader and the Distribution Assistant at the districts and field levels.
- Ensure complete and timely reporting for the RRM project activities, MoM, and submit them to line managers.
- Follow up the project invoices (e.g., staff payrolls, causal wages, and procurements) and ensure that all payments are released, signed, and submitted to the finance departments on time.
- Ensure all relevant documents are produced according to VHI standards.
- Promote the VHI Cloud Documentation, ensuring that all standardized formats are used, and guidelines and policies are followed.
- Ensure all personnel related issues for the project staff are carried out in accordance with VHI guidelines. This includes recruitment, appraisal, objective setting, development and training, disciplinary action etc.
- Work to find the appropriate solutions to any problems/issues that may occur in the field during the project activities implementation in coordination with the project manager.
- Hold regular team meetings, through a consultative leadership style and a transparent, honest, and supportive communication structure.
- Coordinate with SCMCHA sub-office to acquire necessary permits for the team movements, starting and closing project distribution, and implementing the RRM project activities.
- Monitor and review the security status on a regular basis, liaising with local authorities , and other relevant security bodies. Make reports, as appropriate to the CO Project Management.
- Oversee and monitor staff adherence to security protocols, including security incident reports.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders (e.g., beneficiaries, community leaders, local and national governorate officials, UNFPA and FSAC sub-cluster partners at the governorate level) and represent VHI at relevant meetings (local government, UNFPA, and FSAC sub-cluster).
- Any other tasks and works that may be assigned by the project management.
Education And Skill Requirement:
- 3 Years Working in a relative field with NGOs - (working for INGOs is an advantage)
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in administration or Management
- Medium English Language written and speaking
- Good Computer skills - (MS Office)
Additional job responsibilities:
- Joining date: As soon as possible.
- The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
- The Project Coordinator must adhere to VHI policies and the code of conduct, as well as faithfully and responsibly represent the organization.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل