Obstetrician Gynaecologist This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF Spain is advertising for the following position: OBSTETRICIAN GYNAECOLOGIST
Requirements for the position
- Essential, Gynecology specialist diploma after bachelor degree in general physician.
- Essential at least 2 year certified work experience in Gynecology
- Desirable previous experience with MSF or other NGO’s in developing countries
Languages: - Essential Arabic and English language
Place of work: AL QANAWIS District, Hodeida Governorate, Republic of Yemen
Duration: Until the end of the year with possibility of extension
Others: Salary: Based on the organization scale. monthly accommodation package offered and market adjustment package
Implement gynaecological and obstetrician procedures, performing any other prior treatment required, during or immediately after a woman has given birth in order to improve women’s reproductive health and to reduce pregnancy, delivery and neonatology risks. This will be done in accordance with MSF policies, protocols and universal hygiene standards and in multidisciplinary collaboration with other medical doctors and midwife services,
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Provide health care related to gynecology and obstetrics to patients, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment, this can involve as well surgical management.
- Ensure the implementation of MSF clinical policies, tools, guidelines and protocols related to gynecology and obstetrics in order to minimize clinical risk and to extend best reproductive practices.
- In collaboration with other medical colleagues, carry out the collection of quantitative gynecological data and ensure exhaustive use of management tools in order to improve gynecological results and to share knowledge among other field specialists.
- Plan and supervise the HR associated processes (recruitment, training, performance evaluation, development and internal/external communication) of the gynecological staff in order to ensure both an efficient sizing and the amount of knowledge required, to improve people’s capabilities and their active participation in influencing the targeted population using preventive practices. This will be done in close coordination with the HR department.
- Supervise the maintenance and running of the gynecological equipment and drug consumption, preparing new orders when required and ensuring its rational use as well as that pharmacy stock levels are permanently updated and available. This will be done in cooperation with the pharmacist and logistic staff.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from MSF
PaediatricianDeadline:31 Jul | Hajjah (Abs)
Obstetrician GynaecologistDeadline:31 Dec | Hajjah (Abs)
Doctor AnaesthetistDeadline:31 Dec | Hajjah (Abs)
Obstetrician GynaecologistDeadline:31 Dec | Hodiedah
Obstetrician Gynecologist Pool - أخصائية نساء و ولادة عند الحاجةDeadline:06 Feb | Taiz (Huban)