Shelter Sub National Cluster Coordinator
Job Identification: 4460
Job Category: Coordination
Posting Date: 01/10/2022, 02:36 PM
Apply Before: 01/24/2022, 10:59 PM
Job Schedule: Full time
KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE SHELTER SUB CLUSTER COORDINATOR (NATIONAL POST) EXPECTED TASKS AND OUTPUTS:
- Coordinate adequate service delivery among partners engendering complementarity and harmonization of approaches in line with the Shelter / NFI / CCCM Cluster’s strategy, standards and guidelines.
- Lead and coordinate the sub national cluster to advocate for and facilitate service delivery to affected populations and ensure gaps/issues are resolved with a solutions oriented approach.
- Organize and lead monthly Sub-National Shelter Cluster meetings for Ma`rib Hub.
- Consolidate information from subnational Cluster members on activities and best practices and share with national Shelter Cluster
- Support in identifying solutions for any difficulty in implementing Shelter activities for all subnational shelter cluster members
- Regularly liaise with local Authorities, other Subnational Clusters and relevant stakeholders to advocate for and facilitate the work of the Shelter/NFI/CCCM Cluster and its Partners;
- Provide inputs to the Shelter/NFI/CCCM Cluster strategy SitReps, advocacy notes and products when requested by the National Cluster Coordinator and seek support to develop products locally.
- Validate Shelter/NFI/CCCM reports and activities when requested by the National Cluster’s information manager and provide feedback accordingly. Information management is centralized at national level as long as there is inadequate capacity at subnational level to decentralize gathering and analysis of data.
- Ensure particular attention and support is provided to vulnerable groups in line with Protection standards, respecting their rights and obligations and ensuring that their voices are heard, Support the Shelter/NFI/CCCM Cluster to realize its commitments on protection, gender and accountability to affected populations.
- University Degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture or any related field. If this is not available then 2 years of related experience.
- Good understanding of Shelter interventions.
- Knowledge of Cluster system.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from working in a humanitarian/recovery context in the same field (if B.A obtained)
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Fluent in English and Arabic, both verbal and written.
- Experience in coordination with government authorities, national NGOs, international NGOs and UN.
- Knowledge of humanitarian context and appropriate shelter responses.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل