Human Resources Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Employer: Financial Tamkeen company
Category: HR Department
Human Resources Officer
Financial Tamkeen Company for Digital Payment System & Services is a leading financial company as a specialized provider in financial payments, supported with matured technology of mobile money and banking services, is looking for a Human Resources Officer who will support the HR Department in ensuring high quality and efficient staff recruitment, contracts management, orientation, learning and development, performance management, Attendance follow up, archiving, employee engagement and staff care.
- Contributes to the HR management of staff, monitoring absences, the construction, updating and archiving of personnel files.
- Responsible of employees training and development needs and updating the training tracker to achieve and needs of the company's goals.
- Contributes to the organization of recruitment (advertisement, applications, and interviews) for all departments.
- Prepares the Daily casual workers and service contracts Payments
- Responsible of the job announcement and collaborates in the long list of candidates with the manager.
- Organizes the test and interview for selected candidates.
- Collaborates in checking the references, prepare employee offers and contracts.
- Responsible of follow up health insurance issues and reimbursement.
- Responsible for social insurance for employees.
- Responsible of daily scanning of HR documents for archiving.
- keeps files of all staff ensuring all necessary documents are in place, such as contracts, code of conduct, job description, holiday and sick leave requests, training allowances, disciplinary documents, and appraisals.
- Prepares final settlements (work certificate, leaver form, Discharge of liability, and calculate the payment of leave).
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business or public administration, or related field.
- 2+ years Considerable knowledge and experience in HR & Administrative management
- Fluency in both English and Arabic Languages (Writing and Speaking
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) a requirement
- Reliable, sense of details, rigorous
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to manage own personal stress level
- Knowledge of humanitarian sector, and policies
- Good communication, negotiation, and representation skills
- Able to take initiatives
- Flexible, patient
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل