Project Officer “Districts” (17) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Job Title: Project Officer “Districts” (17 )
Length of Time: 7 months
Location : Hadramout (Tarim -Alqaten -Almukalla-Ad Dis-Hajer-Brom Mayfa-Mukalla City ) Almahrah ( Al Ghaydah-Sayhout-AlMasilah) Shabwah(Habban -Radoum) Marib (Hareeb-Alguba-Almadinah-Alwadi) Socotra (Hadibu)
PROJECT REPORTING TO: FFA Project Manager
Deadline: Saturday- 18/9/2021-at 12:30 pm
BCHR is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2015.
The District Officer will be based in the targeted district and reports to the Project manager. He/She is responsible for coordinating and ensuring the smooth implementation of project interventions. He/She will also be representing BCHR into all local authorities and relevant stakeholders' meetings/coordination in the area.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Coordination with the local authorities represented by the governor, the district manager, during the project phases. Forming community committees in the targeted areas. Holding a workshop for community committees at 3 levels (area - sub-district - area and villages) to explain and clarify the project, the project's goal and targeting mechanism.
- Explanation and clarification of the registration form for community committees.
- Preparing detailed weekly and monthly work plans that support and verify the general schedule of the program.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly and monthly reports.
- Managing and supervising the performance of the field team and the extent to which they perform the tasks assigned to them.
- Supporting the field team in strengthening and enhancing community participation processes in the project areas, in particular identifying project beneficiaries, assessing their needs and addressing and resolving community issues.
- Documentation and regular monitoring of all project activities in coordination with the Monitoring and Evaluation team.
- Conducting field visits to the project's activities to see the progress of work.
- Finding solutions to any problems in the field in coordination with the project manager.
- Assist in data collection and evaluation.
- Ensure a safe work environment for all persons involved in the implementation of the project and maintain the highest standards of behavior when working with project beneficiaries.
- Any other tasks assigned to it.
- At least 2 years’ professional experience in a comparable position.
- Good experience in coordinating and planning of Project activities.
- Strong team leadership and technical expertise are critical.
- Demonstrates excellence in the relationships and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of computer applications (e.g. MS Office and Excel).
- Flexible to work under pressure and remote areas
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل