Looking for UX designer
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
Key skills for UX designers:
- Artistic eye for design.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment.
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
on remote (online)
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted to:-
Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from Confidential
Home Appliances Engineer - مهندس أجهزة منزليةDeadline:30 Jun | Sana'a
مندوب مبيعات (متخصص في المستلزمات الجراحية لقسطرة القلب والاوعية الدموية)Deadline:04 Jul | Sana'a
Branch Manager (مدراء فروع)Deadline:04 Jul | Multiple Cities
Professional Supervisor - Herbal Medicines (مشرف علمي- ادوية عشبية)Deadline:04 Jul | Sana'a
Human Resource OfficerDeadline:30 Jun | Sana'a