Internal Auditor –Pure Hands Yemen Office
Position: Internal Auditor
Place of Work: Sana’a
Closing date: 19 May 2022 12noon
Pure Hands is a U.S. based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that delivers humanitarian aid to those in need in Yemen. Pure Hands intervention focuses on alleviating poverty, providing economic opportunities, and delivering emergency relief. Pure Hands was established in 2012 in the United States operating through offices across the U.S., in Texas, New York, California, and Michigan. Pure Hands delivers its relief programs through two field offices in Yemen; Sana’a and Aden.
First: Financial Audit
- Verifying documents related to expenditures and revenues to ensure that it practice correctly and legally.
- Verifying financial records to ensure the regularity and correctness of the rules and accounting guidance.
- Review the fund's work, to verify of its books, records and documents, and verifying that the inventory, calendar and storage methods have been carried out in accordance with the established rules and procedures in organization.
- Review the final financial reports and closing accounts that prepared by the related administration to ensure their accuracy and compliance with the activities, regulations, instructions and policies applied by the organization.
- Second : Review the commitment:
- Monitor the organization work progress to ensure compliance with the rules, regulations, instructions, and financial procedures and to verify their adequacy and suitability.
- Review organization's contracts and agreements to insure the extent of their restriction.
- Verifying of complaints that referred to the administration regading to administrative and financial violations and other violations in accordance with the powers granted to the administration.
- Carrying out inspection campaigns on the organization's various offices and field programs, as well as the implementing partners.
Third : Performance Review:
- Modify and re-habitation internal monitoring systems.
- Modify and re-habitation the adequacy of the organizational map in terms of clarity of authorities and responsibilities, separation of conflicting competencies and other organizational aspects.
- Identifying areas of misuse of good management of the incoming resources and providing what can be addressed and avoided in the future.
- Fourth: Consulting services:
- Provide advice during discuss the organization estimated budget.
- Provide advice to the organization's executive bodies to add value to its operational processes by strengthening internal control systems or developing governance or risk management applications.
- Work to develop and strengthen the concept of self-evaluation among the organization's employees.
- Communication skills.
- Focus on stakeholders
- Focus on results
- Resource management effectively
- Financial analysis
- Crisis Management
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in dealing with accounting programs, databases and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to process large number of data and compile detailed reports.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Prefer to the applicant has a professional certificate specialized in auditing CPA, CIA.
- Ability to write reports in a professionally.
- Ability to analyze problems and suggest alternative solutions and proposed procedures for treatment.
- Good knowledge of international standards adopted in the field of internal auditing.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in the in accounting or finance.
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience internal auditing for NGOs.
- Excellent spoken and written English language.
How to Apply
You can apply for the job through the link below
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل