Job Title: Accountant
No of positions: 1 Position
Deadline: June 24th, 2021
Contract Type: Service Contract
Duration: 1 year
Duty Station: Hadramaut Gov.
Probationary Period: Three months
Reporting to: Finance Director
Taybah Foundation for Development ( TFD ):
Taybah Foundation for Development is a Yemeni development institution working in the areas of health and education. It was established in 1996 under the licence of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor No. 25. Taybah seeks to provide quality health and education services in partnership and cooperation with all concerned and interested parties in accordance with the development plans of local authorities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The process of entering bonds and financial transactions in the automated system and transferring them after reviewing their priorities.
- Organizing and following up on project operations and accounts with banks and suppliers.
- Making monthly bank reconciliations.
- Follow-up of the annual budget and variance.
- Preparing daily - weekly - monthly - annual financial reports.
- Follow up on internal and external financial claims.
- Supervising and following up on assets and keeping a complete record of assets and their condition.
- Documenting and archiving financial transactions on paper and electronically.
- Following up on the obligations of others and reviewing their accounts.
- Prepares and matches balance sheets and monthly account statements. It prepares the accounting adjustments for it.
- Carrying out all other duties as entrusted by the direct manager in the framework of work.
Qualifications and experience
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or related field is required and 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in a similar position and capacity required.
- Familiarity with using accounting software
- Technical Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical, problem solving and organization skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to determine priorities.
- Capable of working under pressure and is results-oriented with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports.
- Ability to travel as required within Yemen.
- Very good in standard Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook) and typing.
- Very good in written and verbal English and Arabic
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Resumes in English & Arabic to email@example.com not later than June 24th, 2021, putting the job title as the email subject to be considered. Resumes will be considered on a rolling-basis and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For more information about TFD please visit our website at http://www.taybahye.org/
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل