Reporting Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
- Job Title : Reporting Officer
- Job Category: Programs
- location :Sa'ada
- Post Date: August 4 , 2022
- Dead-Line: August 11 2022
- Duration: 3 months, renewable based on fund
About the foundation
Yemen Development Foundation (YDF) is a non-governmental, and non-proﬁt foundation. It was established in 2016 by a group of development professionals with aims to empower most vulnerable, poor and disadvantaged populations. It is professionally managed NGO, active in individual and community related issues. The primary focus of YDF is on the problems of the poor; in their struggle to obtain a life of justice and dignity. Environment stabilization, humanitarian work, education, water and sanitation, food security and empowerment of the community for self-governance are the most important components of its mission. Gender justice, natural resource management, and livelihood security are YDF primary areas of concern. Maternal and child health, nutrition, child rights and youth empowerment are also within the main focus of YDF, due to the belief that women are a pillar in society, and that children and youth are the foundation for a brighter
Job description/ key responsibilities:
1. Compile field level information required to produce weekly and biweekly progress updates, monthly Situation Reports donor appeals, and updates related to the humanitarian assistance in the country following the standard reporting format/scheme, quarterly indicator reports, bi-annual, annual reports and other narrative reports as assigned by the relevant departments;
2. Oversee reporting and data quality in an accurate and timely manner;
3. Screen and cross-check systematically internal and external reports, situational reports, information and communication material for accuracy and consistency;
4. Maintain a close collaboration with the Monitoring and Evaluation team, field and technical Teams to ensure a smooth exchange of information.
5. Provide technical support, training and clarification on reporting policies;
6. Monitor and review regular sources of information and data required for report preparation, e.g., information from NGOs, news clippings, surveys, information from field monitors, statistics reports.
7. Provide support for the Media team when preparing success stories.
8. Following up with the MEAL team and program team to track new program lessons learned to be documented.
9. With coordination with the Media team, ensure photos/videos of activities are archived and sorted properly to be used by the program team when needed.
10. prepare presentations be used while meetings with the donor, partners, technical team.etc.
11. Ensure that all updates of activities are provided in the report including indicators updates compared to the target.
12. Perform any other additional tasks as required by the interest of the work.
13. Respect and follow YDF policies.
1. University degree in English language, Social studies or any other related field_
2. Two years of relevant work experience..
3. Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office programs and
4. Experience of data collection tools (Kobo Collect – ODK) is essential.
5. Attention to details.
6. Good command in typing in Arabic and English.
7. Ability to work to time constraints.
8. Data management skills, excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi-task_
9. Ability to write clear and well-argued assessment and project reports.
10. Good communication skill, highly committed, dependable, strong ability to work independently and take initiatives, good interpersonal skill.
11. Excellent English Skills.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل