Ended EOI: Translation of Documents from Arabic to English
EOI for Translation of Documents
(To be indicated in all correspondences)
دعـوة للرغبة في المـشـاركـة فـي تقديم خدمات ترجمة
“This Notice is placed on behalf of GIZ. GIZ office Sana’a accepts no responsibility from any consequences arising from this invitation. GIZ staff not able to answer any quires relating to this invitation; please direct your written queries to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Translation of documents from Arabic to English
The GIZ office Sana’a would like to invite specialized, eligible, well experienced local translation offices without any responsibility on GIZ side, to submit their expression of interest to participate in the tender for providing translation services.
GIZ is particularly interested in identifying competitive sources that can offer the complete range of service.
Interested companies are requested to send a letter of interest along with the required documents listed in clause 3 to the e-mail: email@example.com
Latest date for sending the letter with required documents to the e-mail is: 15.03.2019
Area of Translation:
- Small projects with local communities
- Proposals from NGO
- Copies of valid legal documents (tax card, commercial registration, related permissions, etc…).
- Company Profile including CV of the translator
- Evidence for the operation in the relevant field with international organization. References and Supporting work orders/contracts for similar service to be attached (at least the past 3 years).
- Samples (in both language)of previous work. GIZ expects samples, which show the actual quality of the translation.
Submission of Expression of Interest (EOI):
- Interested translation offices are requested to complete and submit below EOI form.
- This EOI does not constitute a solicitation. We do not require bids or proposals at this stage; we merely seek your expression of interest in participating in the tender.
- A response to this Request for Expression of Interest does not automatically ensure that you will be selected to participate in the tender.
- GIZ reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI and/or solicitation process. GIZ also reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions as and when issuing the final tender document.
- Only companies fulfilling the requirements listed in clause 3 will be considered in further tendering process.
- This invitation does not amount to commitment on the part of GIZ either financially or otherwise.
- According to requirements (see clause 3) GIZ reserves the right to accept or reject any or all or cancel the process without any obligation to inform the affected applicants of the ground for the acceptance, rejection or cancellation.