Ended EOI for providing Guarding and Security Services (تقديم خدمات حراسة وأمن)
Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI)
providing Guarding and Security Services
(Ref. Tender 83320155) (To be indicated in all correspondences)
دعـوة للرغبة في المـشـاركـة فـي مناقصة تقديم خدمات حراسة وأمن
“This Notice is placed on behalf of GIZ. GIZ office Sana’a accepts no responsibility from any consequences arising from this invitation. GIZ staff not able to answer any quires relating to this invitation; please direct your written queries to the e-mail: email@example.com
The GIZ office Sana’a would like to invite specialized, eligible, well experienced, local security companies without any responsibility on GIZ side, to express their interest in the tender of:
Providing Guarding and Security Services for GIZ Office premises
GIZ is particularly interested in identifying competitive sources that can offer the complete range of service.
Interested companies are requested to send a letter of interest along with the required documents listed in clause 2 to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest date for sending the letter with required documents to the e-mail is: 19.04.2019
Companies not fulfilling the following requirements will be excluded:
- Has valid legal documents (tax card, commercial registration, related permissions, etc.…);
- Company has sub-offices in (Aden, Ibb, Hodeidah, Hadhramout, Dhamar) governorates and ready to provide guards in other governorates upon demands;
- Has health, life and liability insurance for guards;
- Is legally licensed and registered in Yemen as a guarding company;
- Company has code of conduct;
- Company signed International Montreux agreement Part 1.2;
- *Is working with at least two other international organizations (INGOs, embassy, Oil Company, etc.);
- Company has 24/7 operations Room;
- *Company has at least 3 years’ experience in the Yemeni market;
- Company has yearly training plan for guards;
- Company is not contracted with GIZ for other services;
- Indicating readiness to provide any further documents / guarantees that might be needed later.
* Evidence for the operation in the relevant field for at least 3 years with two international organizations OR Embassies. References and supporting documents in proof of similar service experience to be attached.
- Only companies / suppliers fulfilling the requirements listed above will be considered in further tendering process.
- This invitation does not amount to commitment on the part of GIZ neither financially nor otherwise.
- According to requirements (see part 2 above) GIZ reserves the right to accept or reject any or all expressions of interest or cancel the process without any obligation to inform the affected interested applicants reasoning for acceptance, rejection or cancellation.