Ended Medical Insurance services for RI Staff in Yemen
لتنزيل وثائق المناقصة يرجى الضغط على الملف المرفق في يمين الصفحة
To download the related document , please click on the link to the right under "Downloads & Attachements"
Relief International (RI) invites your submission of a financial bid in order to provide goods/services in accordance with the conditions detailed in the attached documents. RI seeks a provider for medical insurance for national staff in Yemen.
The Invitation to Tender (ITT) details are as follows:
Subject of Tender: Medical Insurance services for RI Staff in Yemen
ITT Period: May -July
ITT Closure Date and Time: June 17, 2019
Minimum validity period: one year
This ITT document contains the following:
- This Cover Letter
- Annex A RI Bid Form – Invitation to Bid No. RI/YEM/SAN/19/336
- Annex B Tender and Contract Award Acknowledge Certificate
- Annex C Conditions of Tendering
- Annex D General Conditions of Contract (which will be signed by the successful Bidder)
- Annex E Terms of Reference
The following documents must be submitted in a hard copy in a sealed envelope for your Bid to be accepted by the Tender Opening Committee:
- The attached RI Bid Form (Annex A) must be completed and submitted in accordance with Annex C. The Delivery Period and Country of Origin must also be shown on the Bid Form.
- Full proposal of coverage offered in response to the Terms of Reference
- The attached Tender and Contract Award Acknowledgement Certificate (Annex B) must completed and be duly signed by an authorized company representative and submitted in accordance with Annex C.
- Copies of official company/organization registration documents and essential certificates.
Full package of bid documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope; the only information on the envelope should be the following:
Relief International Yemen –Sanaa Office ITT Reference: RI/YEM/SAN/19/336 ADDRESS : Behind A2Z English Institute
Relief International Yemen –Aden Office ITT Reference: RI/YEM/SAN/19/336 ADDRESS : Beside WFP office .
OPTIONAL: All suppliers are invited to the RI Office (address above) for a presentation/explanation on the details of the tender package on June 10, 2019 Monday 12:00HRS Local time.
All suppliers need to submit their questions during this meeting. Any other questions before and after meeting will not be answered. Notes from meeting will be send all suppliers who have submitted their interest in participating in the tender regardless of their appearance at the office meeting.
Full bid submissions must be received at the address above no later than 17th June 2019 at 03:00 PM Local Time. Failure to meet the closing date/time may result in the tender being void. Returned bids must remain valid for consideration for a period of not less than 90 days from the closing date.
All clarifications and questions should be addressed to: RI Yemen office firstname.lastname@example.org