Ended Call for Vendor Registration as IOM Vendor for Warehouses in Aden
Call for Vendor Registration as IOM Vendor for Warehouses in Aden
Expression of Interest
Call for Vendor Registration as IOM Vendor for lease of Temperature Controlled Warehouse in Aden
Closing Date of Submission: 17 July 2019 – 15:00hrs
Announcement: The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental humanitarian organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
International Organization for Migration (IOM) in Yemen seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) from companies or individuals with Warehouses for lease in Aden. The land must meet the following specifications:
- Located within the city of Aden Governorate
- The Warehouse should be at least 2,000 square meter or more.
- Easy access to at least two streets from two different directions.
- The land should be surrounded by a large wall and protective gates
- The Warehouse shall be equipped with Thermal Insulation to prevent the heat along with a good ventilation system
- The WH shall has a security guards room
- Preferably in an industrial area with adequate distance to residential areas
- The land should not be closed to Military Institutions of at downtown of the city .
- Leasehold minimum 5 years (renewable).
Documentation to be submitted along with the Expression of Interest:
- Copy of Legal Documents: certificate of incorporation, valid trading registration reflecting specific trade/business, valid sales tax certificate and tax card etc (for companies), the identity of the landowner, address, phone number, bank account, letter of attorney etc.
- Proof of land ownership (Title deed). To be verified by Ministry of Land.
- Identity and description of the land (legal description of the land, plot number, physical location, survey plan etc).
Note: renting the land from a third party is not recommended
Interested land owners are requested to submit the above documents not later than 17 July 2019 in sealed envelopes to IOM Aden Office on or before 17 July 2019 – 15:00hrs to the below address:
INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION (IOM) • YEMEN MISSION
Villa no. 33, Abbas Zaki St., Al-Jala’a Neighborhood, Khormakser District, Aden, Yemen
Envelopes shall be tagged with the below:
“EOI for Pre-Qualification of vendor for lease of open land for IOM Yemen in Aden”
Queries relating to this invitation can be directed to the same email address (email@example.com)
Please note that this is not an invitation to tender. No agreement proposals and no cost estimates are required at this stage. Also, this invitation for EOI does not bind IOM Yemen to issue any tenders or contracts to the companies or individual land owners expressing their interest. Submissions after this deadline will not be considered. This process may be followed up by interviews and inspection of offices, financial accounts, facilities and equipment prior to final short-listing.
Any enquiries to be addressed to the above email Address.