ITB: Security and Maintenance Work
Invitation to Bid (ITB) No.001/19
We hereby solicit your Bid for the supply of the following items with the technical specifications as per Annex I.
If you are interested in submitting a bid for these items, kindly fill in the attached submission form and submit it in a sealed envelope to the address indicated below /send to the secure email address indicated below/ not later than 13:00 on 25th July 2019.
Please ensure to mark your envelop with the ITB reference number and the words “Sealed bid. Do not open before 13:00 on 28th July 2019.
Street address for bid submission: Hadda street, behind Lazourde Hotel:
Email address of Contact Person: firstname.lastname@example.org for inquires if any
Note: Do not submit your bid/proposal to the contact person’s email address!
Bidding shall be conducted through ONE envelope. The technical bid containing the technical specifications and the financial bid containing the price information shall be submitted together.
Documents to be submitted with the bid:
- Completed and signed Bid Submission Form
- Bidders Identification Form
- Evidence of Bidder’s previous experience and clients
- Technical bid, including product catalogue to demonstrate that specification and quality of the products are in line with the requirements listed in the bidding documents
- Financial bid including the price schedule
Partial bids are not allowed under this ITB.
Validity of Bid:
The prices of the bid shall be valid for 60 days after the closing date of bid submission as specified by UNFPA. A bid valid for a shorter period shall be rejected by UNFPA.
The maximum allowed delivery time is 120 days upon issuing of purchase order.
Evaluation of Bids:
UNFPA shall compare all substantially responsive bids to determine the lowest priced substantially responsive bid.
A substantially responsive bid is one that conforms to all the terms, conditions, and specifications of the bidding documents without material deviation, reservation, or omission. A material deviation, reservation, or omission is one that:
- affects in any substantial way the scope, quality, or performance of the goods and related services specified in the contract; or
- limits in any substantial way, inconsistent with the bidding documents, UNFPA’s rights or the bidder’s obligations under the contract; or
- if rectified would unfairly affect the competitive position of other bidders presenting substantially responsive bids.
UNFPA shall award the contract to the lowest priced bidder(s) whose bid has been determined to be substantially responsive with the bidding documents, including the maximum allowable lead time.
Note: Current UNFPA supplier policies apply to this solicitation and can be found at: http://www.unfpa.org/suppliers.
- Bid Submission Form
- Bidders Identification Form
- Technical specification and requirements of the product (Product Item Overview Form)
- Price Schedule Form
To download the tender documents, please click on the link to the right under "Downloads & Attachments"
لتنزيل وثائق المناقصة يرجى الضغط على الملف المرفق في يمين الصفحة