Ended EOI for Providing IT Maintenance Service (تقديم خدمات صيانة اجهزة كمبيوتر وشبكات وانظمة طاقة شمسية)
Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI)
providing IT Maintenance Service
(Ref. Tender 83328605) (To be indicated in all correspondences)
دعـوة للرغبة في المـشـاركـة فـي مناقصة تقديم خدمات صيانة اجهزة كمبيوتر وشبكات وانظمة طاقة شمسية
“This Notice is placed on behalf of GIZ. GIZ office Sana’a accepts no responsibility from any consequences arising from this invitation. GIZ staff not able to answer any quires relating to this invitation; please direct your written queries to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The GIZ office Sana’a would like to invite specialized, eligible, well experienced, local IT Maintenance Service Providers. Service providers without any responsibility on GIZ side, to express their interest in the tender of:
IT Maintenance Service for GIZ Offices
GIZ is particularly interested in identifying competitive sources that can offer the complete range of service.
Interested Service Providers are requested to send a letter of interest along with the required documents listed in clause 2 to the e-mail: email@example.com
Latest date for sending the letter with required documents to the e-mail is: 16.07.2019
2. Required documents:
Service Providers not fulfilling the following requirements will be excluded:
- Has valid legal documents (tax card, commercial registration, etc.…);
- Is legally licensed and registered in Yemen as IT Service Provider;
- * Service Providers has at least 5 years’ experience in the Yemeni market;
- Indicating readiness to provide any further documents / guarantees that might be needed later.
*Evidence for the operation in the relevant field for at least 3 years with international organizations OR Embassies. References and supporting documents in proof of similar service experience to be attached.
3. Important Notes:
- Only Service Providers fulfilling the requirements listed above will be considered in further tendering process.
- This invitation does not amount to commitment on the part of GIZ neither financially nor otherwise.
- According to requirements (see part 2 above) GIZ reserves the right to accept or reject any or all expressions of interest or cancel the process without any obligation to inform the affected interested applicants reasoning for acceptance, rejection or cancellation.