Ended EOI for Providing Solar Systems (دعـوة تأهيل موردين متخصصين في منظومات الطاقة الشمسية)
Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Subject: Providing Solar Systems
(Ref. Tender 91130651) (To be indicated in all correspondences)
دعـوة تأهيل موردين متخصصين في منظومات الطاقة الشمسية
“This Notice is placed on behalf of GIZ. GIZ office Sana’a accepts no responsibility from any consequences arising from this invitation. GIZ staff not able to answer any quires relating to this invitation; please direct your
written queries to the e-mail: email@example.com
The GIZ office Sana’a would like to invite specialized, eligible, well experienced, and local suppliers without any responsibility on GIZ side, to submit their expression of interest to participate in the tender for providing Solar Systems
1- Sana’a(Tow locations)
GIZ is particularly interested in identifying competitive sources that can offer the complete range of service.
Interested companies/suppliers are requested to send a letter of interest along with the required documents listed in clause 2 to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest date for sending the letter with required documents to the e-mail is: 18.08.2019
2. Required documents:
- Copies of valid legal documents (tax card, commercial registration, related permissions, etc…).
- Company profile.
- Evidence for the operation in the relevant field for at least 3 years and Supporting work orders/contracts for similar work to be attached.
- Indicating readiness to provide any further documents / guarantees that might be needed later on.
3. Important Notes:
- Only companies / suppliers fulfilling the requirements listed in clause 2 will be considered in further tendering process.
- This invitation does not amount to commitment on the part of GIZ either financially or otherwise.
- According to requirements (see clause 2) GIZ reserves the right to accept or reject any or all or cancel the process without any obligation to inform the affected applicants of the ground for the acceptance, rejection or cancellation.