Ended EOI for IT Service provider (مزود خدمة تكنولوجيا المعلومات)
Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI)
IT Service provider
(Ref. Tender 83329922) (To be indicated in all correspondences)
مزود خدمة تكنولوجيا المعلومات
“This Notice is placed on behalf of GIZ. GIZ office Sana’a accepts no responsibility from any consequences arising from this invitation. GIZ staff not able to answer any quires relating to this invitation; please direct your written queries to the e-mail: email@example.com
The GIZ office Sana’a would like to invite specialized, eligible, well experienced, local IT Service provider. Service providers without any responsibility on GIZ side, to express their interest in the tender of:
IT service provider for GIZ Offices
GIZ is particularly interested in identifying competitive sources that can offer a complete range of service. Qualified network consulting companies are invited to bid on the project of adding two new operating units in two public institutions and link them to a governmental procurement information system which uses the Oracle ready-made platform of E-Business Suit 12R. Pioneering in implementing the public procurement information system which uses the Oracle ready-made platform of E-Business Suit 12R, a governmental institution is in need for a well-qualified network consulting company to add and link two new operating units to its software modules via MPLS networking. The two-unit addition task is to include all the stages which are required when adding new operating units and are following the unified methodology of Oracle (OUM) or (AIM).
Interested Service Providers are requested to send a letter of interest along with the required documents listed in clause 2 to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest date for sending the letter with required documents to the e-mail is:15.08.2019
2. Required documents:
Service Providers not fulfilling the following requirements will be excluded:
- Has valid legal documents (tax card, commercial registration, etc.…).
- Has at least 2 years’ experience in IT services.
- Is certified by Oracle Partner Network.
- Is specialized in Oracle applications (E-Business Suite).
- Should have a qualified staff whose qualifications are approved by Oracle according to their majors’ job descriptions.
- Should have a technical team whose qualifications are approved by Oracle according to the conditions stipulated in the technical team qualification requirements.
- Staff is able to handle Oracle (OUM, AIM) methodology in the management of Oracle application projects and documents required for each stage of development.
- Should have a team specialized in management of the data center and Oracle applications, and whose qualifications are in line with the standard requirements for technical teams.
- Indicating readiness to provide any further documents / guarantees that might be needed later.
3. Important Notes:
- Only Service Providers fulfilling the requirements listed above will be considered in further tendering process.
- This invitation does not amount to commitment on the part of GIZ neither financially nor otherwise.
- According to requirements (see part 2 above) GIZ reserves the right to accept or reject any or all expressions of interest or cancel the process without any obligation to inform the affected interested applicants reasoning for acceptance, rejection or cancellation.