Ended Expression of Interest for Marketing Service provider (مزود خدمات إعلان وتسويق)
Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Marketing Service provider
(Ref. Tender 83331335) (To be indicated in all correspondences)
مزود خدمات إعلان وتسويق
“This Notice is placed on behalf of GIZ. GIZ office Sana’a accepts no responsibility from any consequences arising from this invitation. GIZ staff not able to answer any quires relating to this invitation; please direct your written queries to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The GIZ office Sana’a would like to invite specialized, eligible, well experienced, local Marketing Service provider. Service providers without any responsibility on GIZ side, to express their interest in the tender of:
Marketing service provider for GIZ Offices
GIZ is particularly interested in identifying competitive sources that can offer a complete range of service. Qualified marketing consulting companies are invited to bid on the project of providing a marketing campaign for an arbitration center. Sana’a Chamber of Commerce officially launched the Yemen International Center for Commercial Arbitration and Conciliation in 2018 in cooperation with GIZ as the first commercial arbitration center in Yemen. In trade and commerce, arbitration has become exceptionally strong and widely accepted as a means of resolving commercial disputes. Commercial arbitration is a means of resolving disputes arising under international commercial contracts. It is used as an alternative to litigation and is controlled primarily by the terms previously agreed upon by the contracting parties, rather than by national legislation or procedural rules.
In order to support the center, GIZ is seeking for a marketing company to provide marketing and advertising services that should raise public awareness of the importance of commercial arbitration center. The marketing agency will be responsible for advertising on social media, broadcasting on the radio, designing and installation of outdoor billboards. The Marketing Agency must be able to deal with all the complex elements of the marketing campaign for Sana’a Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Interested Service Providers are requested to send a letter of interest along with the required documents listed in clause 2 to the e-mail: email@example.com
Latest date for sending the letter with required documents to the e-mail is: 25.08.2019
2. Required documents:
Service Providers not fulfilling the following requirements will be excluded:
- Has valid legal documents (tax card, commercial registration, etc.…).
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in Marketing services.
- Is legally licensed and registered in Yemen as Marketing Service Provider.
- Is specialized in marketing services.
- Should have a qualified staff who is skilled in the field of marketing. Staff is able to design billboards, posters, agenda notebooks, and calendars. Furthermore, Staff must know and has experience to handle marketing on social media platforms.
- Indicating readiness to provide any further documents / guarantees that might be needed later.
3. Important Notes:
- Only Service Providers fulfilling the requirements listed above will be considered in further tendering process.
- This invitation does not amount to commitment on the part of GIZ neither financially nor otherwise.
- According to requirements (see part 2 above) GIZ reserves the right to accept or reject any or all expressions of interest or cancel the process without any obligation to inform the affected interested applicants reasoning for acceptance, rejection or cancellation.