Ended EOI: Training Service Provider (مزود خدمة تدريب)
Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Training Service provider
مزود خدمة تدريب
(Ref. Tender 83333966)
(To be indicated in all correspondences)
“This Notice is placed on behalf of GIZ. GIZ office Sana’a accepts no responsibility from any consequences arising from this invitation. GIZ staff is not able to answer any inquiries related to this invitation. Please direct your written queries to the e-mail: email@example.com
The GIZ office Sana’a would like to invite specialized, eligible, well-experienced, local Training Service providers, to express their interest in the tender of:
Training service provider for GIZ Offices
GIZ is particularly interested in identifying competitive sources that can offer a complete range of services. Qualified, national consultancy companies are invited to bid on the project of a training campaign for GGC Yemen. GIZ is seeking for a consultancy company to prepare, conduct and assess training sessions on seven required specifications. Therefore, the consultancy company is expected to produce and submit training materials and reports of each training session, conduct the trainings and prepare manuals. The training sessions will be held in Sana’a for the GIZ’s partners (up to 36) and it will take 1-2 training courses for each of the following theme:
- Proposal Writing & Fundraising
- Finance & Accounting
- Planning Activities & Projects
- Operational Structure & Elements of Governance
- Internal Governance
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Good Governance, advocacy & the role of CSOs
Interested Service Providers are requested to send a letter of interest along with the required documents listed in clause 2 to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest date for sending the letter with required documents to the e-mail is: 13 - 9 - 2019
2- Required documents:
Service Providers not fulfilling the following requirements will be excluded:
- Has valid legal documents (tax card, commercial registration, etc.…).
- Has at least 2 years’ experience in consultancy and training services in the specified themes of business administration, Good Governance, finance and accounting, project preparation and management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Is legally authorised, licensed and registered in Yemen as a training service provider.
- Is specialized in training services.
- Has a qualified staff that is skilled in the field of training. Staff is able to prepare training material, conduct the trainings, prepare reports and manuals.
- Provide the company’s profile, including their previous experience in conducting training sessions.
- Provide the CV’s of at least 3 professional trainers for each training theme.
- Indicating readiness to provide any further documents / guarantees that might be needed later.
3- Important Notes:
- Only service providers fulfilling the requirements listed above will be considered in the further tendering process.
- This invitation does not amount to commitment on the part of GIZ, neither financially nor otherwise.
- According to requirements (see part 2 above) GIZ reserves the right to accept or reject any or all expressions of interest or cancel the process without any obligation to inform the affected interested applicants reasoning for acceptance, rejection or cancellation.