Ended Supply of Medical Equipment (تزويد معدات طبية) (Sana'a, Aden, Sayon)
Subject\ (a) Supply of medical equipment to be delivered to YRCS Aden, Sayon & Sana'a Branches
Project: Yemen Red Crescent Society
Ref. No.: 1. YRCS-24183-2019-ITB-004-FSH
3. YRCS-24265-2019-ITB-002-I-PACT 2
Starting date \ September 10, 2019
Closing Date \ October 9 ,2019
To get the envelopes please contact YRCS H.Q. in Sana’a: -
Address: - Sana’a – Sana’a, Republic of Yemen YRCS Head Quarter, 26 September Street near Prime Minister’s Office, Sanaa.
Envelope costs: - 20,000 YER
Letter of Guarantee: - 2.5% from total quotation, Validity Period (120 days)
General Instructions: -
- Getting envelopes during working hours 09:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.
- All suppliers must submit separate quotations for each section a,b… ect.
- All suppliers should submit two sealed envelopes 1- Financial Proposal. 2- Technical Specifications for each section.
- All suppliers must follow General Instructions for Suppliers (GIS) provided in ITB documents.
- All final prices should include all relevant costs, transportation, taxes and other types of expenses.
- All items proposed by suppliers should indicate, expiry date (At least one year), production date, country of origin, manufacture certificate. This information to be included for each good in Annex B Bill of Quantity.
Organization preview: -
The Yemen Red Crescent Society (YRCS) is a humanitarian organization established in the southern part of Yemen in 1968. While in the northern part of Yemen, it was established in July 1970 under Presidential Decree No. 15 of 1970. After the blessed unity, it was merged in October 1993 to become one national society (NS). The Yemen NS was recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross in April 1982 and joined the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement in October 1982.
The tender is for DRC supported programmes;
- Danish MOFA funded Food Security & Health Program in Sana’a, Hajjah & Raymah.
- Danish MOFA fundedIntegrated Program For Affected Community Transformation in Sayon.
- European Union funded Community in Services, Health & Action for Resilience in Sana’a, Aden, Ibb, Mahweet and Hodeida.
Invitation is extended to interested eligible Suppliers to submit Bids for provision of Medical equipment to be supplied to YRCS’s branches, health facilities in Sana’a, Aden, Sayon.
With this ITB is the GIS which include the Instructions to Suppliers, Technical Specifications and administrative requirements that Suppliers will need to follow in order to prepare and submit their quotation/bid for consideration by YRCS.
YRCS reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all bids at any time prior to award of Purchase Order or Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Supplier/s or any obligation to inform the affected Supplier/s of the ground for YRCS’s action.
YRCS is encouraging companies to use recycled materials or materials coming from sustainable resources or produced using a technology that has lower ecological footprints.