Ended Supply & Installation of Solar Powered Submersible Water Pumps and Rehabilitation of Water Pipe Networks and Appurtenances in Dhamar & Al Mahwit Governorates
Relief International invites your submission for any of the tenders below mentioned to provide the services in accordance with the conditions and terms detailed in the attached documents for each tender package. Relief International intends to issue a contract for the following goods:
- Supply and installation of solar powered submersible water pumps and rehabilitation of water pipe networks and appurtenances in Dhamar and Al Mahwit governorates., reference no: -RI/ YEM/SAN/19/685
Tender brief Instruction:-
- Tenders documents can be collected from RI Office, please send an interest letter to participate in the computation and requesting the tender documents.
- The deadline for submission all proposals is October 15, 2019 at 03:00 PM Sharp, any late envelope will be void.
- All interested bidders are invited to attend a meeting at on Monday, October 7, 2019 in RI office from 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM as per indicated in each tender letter.
- An advance bank guarantee of $ 20,000 for 90 days effective from October 15 2019 must be submitted at the day you submit your proposal to RI. (RI will not accept any proposal without a bank guarantee), RI will return the bank guarantee once evaluation is done or bidder disqualified.
- The offer shall be handed to RI in sealed envelope indicating the tender reference only. Please don’t stamp or write anything on the envelop.
- If you have any query please send it to the email email@example.com before October 15, 2019.
- All tender documents sealed in the bid envelop must be stamped by the company stamp.
- Relief International office address is behind A2Z English Institute, Haddah, Sanaa.
- All RI terms ,conditions and policies must be accepted by the bidders .