Ended Impact assessment for GGC projects (Sana'a, Taiz, Ibb, Marib, Hadramout, Aden, Hudida, Dhamar, Raimah) (تقييم اثر لمشاريع برنامج الحكم الرشيد)
Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Impact assessment for GGC projects (Sana'a, Taiz, Ibb, Marib, Hadramout, Aden, Hudida, Dhamar, Raimah)
تقييم اثر لمشاريع برنامج الحكم الرشيد (في صنعاء، تعز، إب، مأرب، حضرموت، عدن، الحديده، ذمار،ريمه)
(Ref. Tender 83330768)
(To be indicated in all correspondences)
“This Notice is placed on behalf of GIZ. GIZ office Sana’a accepts no responsibility from any consequences arising from this invitation. GIZ staff not able to answer any quires relating to this invitation; please direct your written queries to the e-mail: email@example.com
The GIZ office Sana’a would like to invite specialized, eligible, well experienced, M&E Service provider. Service providers without any responsibility on GIZ side, to express their interest in the tender of:
Impact assessment provider for GIZ Offices
GIZ is particularly interested in identifying competitive sources that can offer the complete range of service.
Interested Service Providers are requested to send a letter of interest along with the required documents listed in clause 2 to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest date for sending the letter with required documents to the e-mail is:
11.10.2019 at 11:00
2. Required documents:
Service Providers not fulfilling the following requirements will be excluded:
- Has valid legal documents (tax card, commercial registration, etc.…);
- Is legally licensed and registered in Yemen as M&E/ consultancy Service Provider;
- Have an office in Yemen and have access to all project locations as required;
- Have a minimum of five years of relevant experience in providing evaluation services of public sector, private sector and NGOs development projects funded by multinational and/or bilateral organizations in crisis/fragile states. Past experience in providing similar services in Yemen is an added advantage;
- Have conducted impact assessment for at least Two similar project in the last five years;
- Provide the firm profile and the list of organization it has worked with in the last Three years.
- The agent should have the necessary resources required to carry out the assignment successfully and complete it by October 2019 (assets and capacity) – list of available resources for the mission is required.
- Indicating readiness to provide any further documents / guarantees that might be needed later.
3. Important Notes:
- Only Service Providers fulfilling the requirements listed above will be considered in further tendering process.
- This invitation does not amount to commitment on the part of GIZ neither financially nor otherwise.
- According to requirements (see part 2 above) GIZ reserves the right to accept or reject any or all expressions of interest or cancel the process without any obligation to inform the affected interested applicants reasoning for acceptance, rejection or cancellation.