Ended Purchase and Supply Chronic Diseases Medicines to Hodeidah, Hajjah and Sa’ada
Update: The deadline has been extended to 14.11.2019
Purchase and Supply Chronic Diseases Medicines to Hodeidah (Kamaran Hospital) – Hajjah (Al. Thaluth Center) - Sa’adah – (Al. Talh Hospital)
Tender Reference Number:
Purchasing Medicines: EMACHS V /04/Nov/19
Tender Publication: 04 / Nov /19
Tender Deadline: 14 / Nov /19
Tender Opening: 17/ Nov /19 in Hodeidah Office at 11:00 am
Delivery to Hodediah-Hajjah- Sa’adah: ASAP
Interested bidders should download the attached file and fill the quotation request form; All bids must be submitted before (11/Nov/2019, at 11:00 am) Duly completed tender documents including quotations enclosed in plain sealed envelope clearly marked, all documents should be returned to ADRA YEMEN – Hodeidah Office and Sana’a Office.
ADRA YEMEN- Hodeidah Office
Behind Ali School, Al. Hai Tejari Street.
ADRA YEMEN- Country Office
Behind Jourdan Embassy, Hadda Street
And handed Over to Secretary
Late Bids will be automatically rejected. Bids from unqualified bidders will be rejected.
Type of Tender: Purchase + Supply
All bids must be submitted to ADRA Hodeidah Office or ADRA Sana’a Office
- The price should be in US dollars.
- The bidder must fill the prices for all items attached.
- To ensure high quality of items submitted in the tender that must obtain a minimum 70% of excellent quality and appropriate price which will be determined by the technical evaluation unless they are excluded from the tender.
- Decimal numbers of the commodity price do not exceed three digits
- The price for tablets and capsules per pill and, as well as for ampoules, pills and syrups for medicines.
- The offer must be signed and stamped on each sheet of the document.
- The price offer includes the transport and delivery service from the supplier to Hodeidah (Kamaran Hospital), Hajjah (Al.Thaluth Hospital) and Sa’adah (Al. Talh Hospital) governorates.
- The validity of the offer is 60 days from the date of opening the envelopes
- The supplier should write the expiry date of each item in the quotation.
- The supplier should make sure that the quantity of the requested items and its expiry date are available with the exclusive agent before submitting the items in the quotation.
- The analysis process for each item will be according to the quality and the appropriate price with the estimated budget.
- The shelf life of medications not less than one year.
Attach with the quotation: -
- Company profile, and their work experience working with both international and local organizations.
- Bank guarantee must be 2% of the total amount must be applied.
- A copy of valid registration card and tax card for the bidder.
- Fill out the conflict of interest form attached to the tender announcement.
- The attached instructions must be stamped and attached to the envelopes.
- Submit an official letter on behalf of the company while opening the envelopes.
Note: Submit flash drive included a soft copy of the quotation in excel format.
To download the related document , please click on the link to the right under "Downloads & Attachments"