Ended Supply and Delivery of Various Shelter and Non-Food Items
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society. In the framework of IOM Shelter and NFI Emergency Response in Yemen, the IOM Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee (“BEAC”) in Yemen now invites Bidders to submit “Bid” for the:
Supply and Delivery of Various Shelter and Non-Food Items
as listed in the attached files – for the purpose of establishing non-exclusive Long Term Agreements (LTAs) for Shelter & Non-Food Items for a period of one (1) year with possibility of an extension of one (1) or two (2) years subject to satisfactory performance.
To view the list of items, please download the attached file (on the right side of this page) titled: Bidding Document
Vendor should have the capacity to deliver on the following governorate. Delivery and transportation cost should include goods insurance while in transit:
2- AL - HUDAYDAH
Submission of Proposal & Closing Date & Time
1. A complete set of Bidding Documents is available for issuance to Interested Bidders at https://yemenhr.com/tenders/ and www.YemenHR.com on until 08 December 2019.
Files can be downloade from the right side of this page under "Atachements"
2. Sealed envelope of “Bid” shall be sent to:
IOM, Mission in Yemen
Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee (“BEAC”)
International Organization for Migration
Behind Hadda post office, next to Turkish embassy
Hadda area, Sana’a, Yemen
3. The reference IFB No.: SAN-PLU-2019-10634 must be written on the envelope containing the “Bid”.
4. “Bid Form” (Form 1) and “Price Schedule” (Form 2) must be used when responding to this IFB. Failure of using the “Bid Form” and “Price Schedule” in response to the IFB will result in invalidation of your Bid.
5. “Bid” must be received by IOM Mission in Yemen latest by 02:00 PM. on 08 December 2019. Bids received after the stipulated date and time will be invalidated.
6- A BID SECURITY in the amount of 2.0% of the total bid amount is required.
7. IOM will evaluate Vendor’s Eligibility through the submitted documents mentioned in Clause 14 and based on price, quality of the samples and capacity to deliver. You must carefully read the specifications provided.
8. All requests for formal clarification or queries on this IFB must be submitted in writing to email address email@example.com
Please make sure that the e-mail mentions the IFB reference number. Only written inquiries will be entertained.
9. Partial Bid is accepted. IOM can select and award each item to different vendors.
10. Bids shall be valid for a period of sixty calendar days (60 cd) after submission of Bids.
11. Bids will be opened at the above address on 12 December 2019 at 01:00 PM.
12. IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid and to annul the selection process and reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected suppliers.