Third-Party Monitoring (TPM) for the IDPs Project (Taiz,Hodeida,and Hajjah)
Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Third-Party Monitoring (TPM) for the IDPs project (Taiz, Hodeida, and Hajjah)
(Ref. Tender # 83344115) (To be indicated in all correspondences)
“This Notice is placed on behalf of GIZ. GIZ’s office in Sana’a accepts no responsibility from any consequences arising from this invitation. GIZ staff is not able to answer any queries related to this invitation. Please direct your written queries to the e-mail: email@example.com
The GIZ office Sana’a would like to invite specialized, eligible, well-experienced, M&E service providers. Service providers without any responsibility on GIZ side, to express their interest in the tender of:
Third-Party Monitoring (TPM) for the IDPs Project.
GIZ is particularly interested in identifying competitive sources that can offer the complete range of services.
Interested TPM service providers are requested to send a letter of interest along with the required documents listed in clause 2 to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest date for sending the letter with required documents to the e-mail is 06.12.2019
Service Providers not fulfilling the following requirements will be excluded.
- Copy valid legal documents (tax card, commercial registration, licenses, Foundation Establishment Decree, related permissions, etc.…).
- Evidence for an office in Yemen and access to all project locations
- Evidence for a minimum of two years of relevant experience in providing M&E services of public sector, and NGOs development projects funded by multinational and/or bilateral organizations in crisis/fragile context. Past experience in providing similar services in Yemen is a must;
- Evidence for conducted TPM or M&E services for at least two similar projects in the last five years;
- Company profile / CV with details of company organization and scope and highlight your related areas of expertise and list of clients for similar services as those required by GIZ, indicating description of contract scope, contract duration, contract value, contact references;
- Bank Certificate (confirming the provider has a valid Bank account and is financially reliable).
- Letter with indicating readiness to provide any further documents / guarantees that might be needed later.
3. Important Notes:
- Only Service Providers fulfilling the requirements listed above will be considered in further tendering process.
- This invitation does not amount to commitment on the part of GIZ neither financially nor otherwise.
- According to requirements (see part 2 above) GIZ reserves the right to accept or reject any or all expressions of interest or cancel the process without any obligation to inform the affected interested applicants reasoning for acceptance, rejection or cancellation.