RFQ: Supply Eight Vehicles for CSHARE Programme (شراء 8 سيارات لبرنامج السي شير)
RFQ: Supply Eight Vehicles for CSHARE Programme
شراء 8 سيارات لبرنامج السي شير
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
REFERENCE: YRCS / C-Share – 01/2020
Tender Title: Supply Eight Vehicles for CSHARE Programmeشراء 8 سيارات لبرنامج السي شير
Project Name: Community Services in Health and Action for Resilience / C-Share project.
Tendering Organization / Yemen Red Crescent Society (YRCS)
Location / Sana'a
Deadline: 26/February/2020 before 15:00 PM
The Yemen Red Crescent Society (YRCS) with the support of the Danish Red Cross, is herewith inviting your Company to submit a Quotation in US Dollar for the: Supply of 8 Vehicles for CSHARE Programme.
Interested companies with experience and legally registered in the republic of Yemen can obtain relevant bidding documents, during organization work hours (from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm) from Sunday to Thursday, by requesting them by an official letter and by paying YE Rail 15,000 for tender documents.
Bids should be submitted/delivered signed & stamped (in USD) to YRCS Head Quarter, 26th September Street, Building No. 10, Sana'a, Yemen, not later than 26 February 2020 before 15:00pm. Bids coming after deadline and time will not be received.
Bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope containing: 1 sealed envelope for the financial offer and 1 sealed envelope for the technical offer.
A financial offer comprising of:
- A written quotation including the price per unit, quantity proposed and unit, and total price;
A technical offer comprising of:
- Copy of the license to practice the profession.
- Valid income tax card.
- Valid ZAKAT card.
- Valid Registration card.
- The bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid submission.
- Work Experience in the same field.
PS: 1. No prices shall be mentioned in the technical offer. All suppliers mentioned prices in technical offers will be excluded from the bid.
2. The overall envelop should contain unconditional bank guarantee of 2.5% of the quoted price, valid for 120 days from the date of Bid submitting as a Bid Security.
- YRCS reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations at any time prior to award of Purchase Order or Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Supplier/s or any obligation to inform the affected Supplier/s of the ground for YRCS’s action.
- We prefer your quotation signed by your official representative and stamped with your company’s official seal. Please clearly indicate your best possible delivery date, and payment term.
- YRCS may award one or more suppliers, given the quantity and dates required.
- Delivery should include the transportation cost to YRCS HQ Sana'a and YRCS Aden branch - Yemen.
- The supplier must bring the YRCS Receipt voucher of purchasing fee of tender documents, otherwise the supplier's quotation will not be accepted.