Ended EOI: Third party Monitoring & Verification Consultancy Services
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
- The World Food Programme (WFP) is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience. Each year, WFP assists some 80 million people in around 80 countries.
- WFP seeks to contract with assurance services provider for [Third party Monitoring & Verification Consultancy Services].
- [Firms and Agencies as well as relevant service providers that have extensive experiance in Humainitarian work, accessibility and coverage across Yemen and to WFP operational areas.]
- WFP invites eligible service provider to express their interest in providing the [services illustrated in the below part B].
B. The purpose of this EOI
- The purpose of this request for EOI is to identify service provider with verified technical and financial capacity to [perform validation, verification, checking facts, conducting interviews, and collecting evidences]. Eligible service provider will be invited to participate in the bidding process for the proposed tender.
- Eligibility to participate in the proposed tender will be determined on the basis of [technical capacity and financial cost-effeciancy].
- After the deadline for submission of responses has passed, WFP will evaluate responses received and will notify eligible participants of the outcome of the evaluation.
C. How to prepare and submit your Expression of Interest
- In order to participate in the pre-qualification exercise, companies are required to provide the following:
- EOI Response Form;
- Supplier Background Check Form (Annex 1);
- Supplier audited financial statements for the last two years (Annex 2);
- Past Experience Form (Annex 3) along with the latest performance evaluation from previous contracted agencies;
- [The suppliers most updated organigram as well as the data management system in place];
- All supporting documentation listed above shall be prepared in accordance with the instructions provided and [sent by email to [email@example.com] as applicable]. The deadline for response to this request for EOI:
[29 February 2020], 16:00 hrs CET
- WFP will not consider incomplete or unsigned submissions. All responses and supporting documentation received will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be made available to the public.
- This request for EOI does not constitute a solicitation. WFP reserves the right to change or cancel this procurement process or any of its requirements at any time during the process; any such action will be communicated to all participants.
- Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly download all the annexes from the right side of this page