Ended Supply of Shelter Kit Items
INVITATION TO BIDS
Update: The Financial Offer Form (Annex C) has been updated by adding the Ex-Work (Named Place) unit price
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees - with its Branch Office Sana'a, Republic of Yemen - has an international mandate to provide international protection and to seek solutions for the problem of refugees in Yemen. In addition, The Office assumes the lead responsibility for protection, emergency shelter and camp management for internally displaced persons in Yemen. The work of the Office is of an entirely non-political character.
The Office in Sana'a would like to establish a Frame Agreements and invites qualified companies to provide a firm offer for the supply of the following:
- Shelter Kit Items
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR SUBMISSION: Monday 07/09/2020 – 16:00 Hrs.
Provide your technical and financial offer in separate envelops, and follow all instructions mentioned on bidding documents listed below, which are available on this LINK
- ITB Document
- Annex A: Technical Specifications
- Annex B: Technical Offer Form
- Annex C: Financial Offer Form
- Annex D: Vendor Registration Form
- Annex E: UNHCR General Conditions of Contracts for the Provision of Goods and Services – 2018
- Annex F: UN Supplier Code of Conduct
- Your confirmation of receipt of this invitation to bid
- Your company Name, email address, phone number
- Your intention to participate on this tender
- Email Subject should be: ITB/BO/2020/03 SUPPLY OF Shelter Kit Items
For more information, please contact UNHCR BO Tel: 01469771 or 01469772
Bids received after the deadline or sent to another address will be rejected.
UNHCR is not bound to accept any application or give reasons for rejection or acceptance.