Ended Provision of Custom Clearance Service & General Cargo Transportation from South to North of Yemen via road including Agent fees per operation & Clearing charges (Door to Door Service)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL:
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees - with its Branch Office Sana'a, Republic of Yemen - has an international mandate to provide international protection and to seek solutions for the problem of refugees in Yemen. In addition, The Office assumes the lead responsibility for protection, emergency shelter and camp management for internally displaced persons in Yemen. The work of the Office is of an entirely non-political character.
The Office in Sana'a would like to establish a Frame Agreements and invites qualified service companies to provide a firm offer for the provision of the following:
- Custom Clearance Service & General Cargo Transportation from South to North of Yemen via road including Agent fees per operation & Clearing charges (Door to Door Service)
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR SUBMISSION: Sunday 20/09/2020 – 16:00 Hrs.
Provide your technical and financial offer in separate envelops, and follow all instructions mentioned on bidding documents listed below, which are available on this LINK
- RFP Document
- Annex A: Terms of Reference (ToR)
- Annex B.1: Financial Bidding Form
- Annex B.2: Financial Bidding Form
- Annex B.3: Financial Bidding Form
- Annex C: Vendor Registration Form
- Annex D: UNHCR General Conditions of Contracts for the Provision of Services – 2018
- Annex E: UN Supplier Code of Conduct
- Annex F: Technical Proposed Work Plan and Approach
- Annex G: Cleared Shipments
- Annex H: client and contact
- Annex I: Technical Evaluation Check List
- Annex J: Staffing capacity
- Annex K: Infrastructure Capacity
- Annex L: Confidentiality Undertaking Form
- Annex M: Shipments statistics during 2016 – 2018
- Annex N: CRI Measurements
- Your confirmation of receipt of this invitation to bid
- Your company Name, email address, phone number
- Your intention to participate on this tender
- Email Subject should be: RFP/BO/20/01 - Custom Clearance & General Cargo Transportation Services
For more information, please contact UNHCR BO Tel: 01469771 or 01469772
Bids received after the deadline or sent to another address will be rejected.
UNHCR is not bound to accept any application or give reasons for rejection or acceptance.