Supply of 12,000 Hygiene Kits to 20 YRCS Branches
Subject\ Supply of 12,000 Hygiene Kits to 20 YRCS Branches.
Project: Yemen Red Crescent Society supported by Norwegian Red Cross
Ref. No.: YEM\009\NRC\20
Starting date \ October 09, 2020
Closing Date \ October 29, 2020
To get the envelopes please send a scan of an Official Letter of Interest Stamped and signed to: -
Address: - Osama Zaid firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail. Henrik Ortved email@example.com
Envelope costs: - For free
Letter of Guarantee: - 2.5% from total quotation, Validity Period (120 days).
General Instructions: -
- Getting envelopes during working hours 09:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. sending An Official Letter of Interest.
- All suppliers should submit two sealed envelopes 1- Financial Proposal. 2- Technical Specifications for each section.
- All suppliers must follow General Instructions for Suppliers (GIS) provided in ITB documents.
- Technical Envelopes to include: -
Letter of Guarantee
Administrative Documents (Refer to Table Requirement Chick List)
- All final prices should include all relevant costs, transportation, taxes and other types of expenses.
- All items proposed by suppliers should indicate, expiry date (At least one year), production date, country of origin, manufacture certificate. This information to be included for each good in Annex C Technical Specifications.
Organization preview: -
The Yemen Red Crescent Society (YRCS) is a humanitarian organization established in the southern part of Yemen in 1968. While in the northern part of Yemen, it was established in July 1970 under Presidential Decree No. 15 of 1970. After the blessed unity, it was merged in October 1993 to become one national society (NS). The Yemen NS was recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross in April 1982 and joined the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement in October 1982.
The tender is for NRC supported program.
Invitation is extended to interested eligible Suppliers to submit Bids for Supply of 12,000 Hygiene Kits.
Suppliers who expressed their interest through sending an official Letter of Interest will be given an ITB which includes the GIS that provide Instructions to Suppliers, Technical Specifications and administrative requirements that Suppliers will need to follow in order to prepare and submit their quotation/bid for consideration by YRCS.
YRCS reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all bids at any time prior to award of Purchase Order or Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Supplier/s or any obligation to inform the affected Supplier/s of the ground for YRCS’s action.
Very truly yours,
Logistics & procurement Department
YRCS is encouraging companies to use recycled materials or materials coming from sustainable resources or produced using a technology that has lower ecological footprints.