EOI: Provision of Food Commodities Fumigation and Warehouses Pest Control Services
Expression of Interest
The United Nations World Food Programme seeks Service Providers for;
Food Commodities Fumigation and Warehouses Pest Control Services.
The United Nations World Food Programme operations in Yemen (“WFP”) is updating its shortlists for Food Commodities Fumigation and Warehouses Pest Control Services.
And invites applicants from registered service providers for the following services:
Fumigation and Pest Control Services will entail fumigation, spraying and fogging service providers in Yemen for WFP warehouses locations and food commodities in Sana’a, Hodeida, Sa’ada, Ibb, Aden, Mukalla and any other location in Yemen.
Interested service providers are requested to complete a Questionnaire (see below for details). Only companies that meet the following criteria need to reply to this Expression of Interest:
- Companies must be registered at the government related bodies and have valid licenses.
- Companies must have a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Companies must have access to specialized substances, equipment and technics.
- Companies must have good expertise in fumigation, spraying, fogging and pest control services.
- Companies should be financially strong and have a secure capital flow.
- Companies should have sufficient capacity to operate nationwide.
Companies that meet these criteria and wish to be considered for provision of these services must submit the following documentation in hard copy by close of business on 14th September, 2017 to Omar ALHOMSE at the WFP Yemen Country Office,
- Completed WFP Questionnaire (please contact Abdulmalik MUQHUT firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy), and accompanying documentation.
- Company profile and commercial registration.
This announcement is not a tender and rates are not being requested at this stage. Accordingly, please note that neither this Expression of Interest nor the receipt of completed questionnaires binds World Food Programme to issue any tenders or contracts to any such interested parties. Following assessment of applications, WFP reserves the right to accept or reject your interest to be included in WFP’s service provider’s shortlist, without any further clarification.
Please note that WFP does not charge fees from applicants at any stage of the pre-qualification process.