Ended EOI: Provision of Warehouse Facilities for Rent in Sana’a, Hodeida, Aden, Ibb and Sa’ada Cities
Expression of Interest
The United Nations World Food Programme seeks Owners and Service Providers for;
Provision of Warehouse Facitlites for Rent in Sana’a, Hodeida, Aden, Ibb and Sa’ada Cities.
The United Nations World Food Programme operations in Yemen (“WFP”) invites applicants from registered warehouse owners and warehouse service providers who
meet the below requirements to submit their responses for provision of warehouse space for rent in Sana’a, Hodeida, Aden, Ibb and Sa’ada Cities for storage of supplies for its programme and emergency response operations before the deadline stated below.
Warehouse Facilities Requirements:
- Size of the covered area of the warehouse should be at least 5000 square meter.
- The warehouse should have a concrete floor fit for trucks movement.
- The warehouse facility should have proper ventilation, lighting, electricity, water supply and proper drainage as well as sanitary facilities with no leakage on the roof.
- The warehouse facility should have adequate paved yard fit for trucks parking.
- The warehouse facility should be well-fenced with wide metal gates and secure locks in addition to guards rooms.
- The warehouse should be accessible by road with alternative access road network.
Interested warehouse owners and warehouse service providers are requested to complete a Questionnaire (see below for details). Only companies that registered at the government related bodies and have valid licenses need to reply to this Expression of Interest:
Companies that meet these criteria and wish to be considered for provision of these services must submit the following documentation in hard copy by close of business on 14th September, 2017 to Omar ALHOMSE at the WFP Yemen Country Office,
- Completed WFP Questionnaire (please contact Abdulmalik MUQHUT email@example.com to obtain a copy), and accompanying documentation.
- Company profile, commercial registration and relevant licenses.
- Warehouses drawings and technical specifications.
This announcement is not a tender and rates are not being requested at this stage. Accordingly, please note that neither this Expression of Interest nor the receipt of completed questionnaires binds World Food Programma to issue any tenders or contracts to any such interested parties. Following assessment of applications, WFP reserves the right to accept or reject your interest to be included in WFP’s service provider’s list, without any further clarification.
Please note that WFP does not charge fees from applicants at any stage of the pre-qualification process.