RFQ: Supply of Assorted Medicines to Sana’a, Mahweet, Ibb, Hodeida and Aden (توريد ادوية متنوعة)
RFQ: Supply of assorted medicines
توريد ادوية متنوعة
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
REFERENCE: YRCS / C-Share – 11/2021
Tender Title: Supply of assorted medicines to Sana’a, Mahweet, Ibb, Hodeida and Aden.
Project Name: Community Services for Health and Action for Resilience / C-Share project.
Tendering Organization / Yemen Red Crescent Society (YRCS)
Location / Sana'a
Deadline: 09/March/2021 before 15:00 PM
The Yemen Red Crescent Society (YRCS) with the support of the Danish Red Cross, is herewith inviting your Company to submit a Quotation in US Dollar for the supply of assorted medicines to Sana’a, Mahweet, Ibb, Hodeida and Aden.
Interested companies with experience and legally registered in the republic of Yemen can obtain relevant bidding documents, during organization work hours (from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm) from Sunday to Thursday, by requesting them by an official letter.
Bids should be submitted/delivered signed & stamped (in USD) to YRCS Head Quarter, 26th September Street, Building No. 10, Sana'a, Yemen, not later than 09 March 2021 before 15:00pm. Bids coming after deadline and time will not be received.
Bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope containing: 1 sealed envelope for the financial offer and 1 sealed envelope for the technical offer.
A financial offer comprising of:
- A written quotation including the price per unit, quantity proposed, and unit, and total price;
- Unconditional bank guarantee with 2.5% of the total value of quotation, valid for 120 days for the date of submitting bids as a Bid Security.
- The bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid submission.
- Country of origin for each item beside the unit cost.
A technical offer comprising of:
- All medicines must be registered in the Supreme Authority for medicines and medical supplies.
- Copy of the license to practice the profession.
- Valid income tax card.
- Valid ZAKAT card.
- Valid Registration card.
- Work Experience in the same field.
- Description of experience in works of similar nature and the monetary value for the last three years, and names and contacts of INGOs, NGOs and private, public sectors who may be contacted for further reference.
- Description of capacity to supply medicines to Sana’a, Mahweet, Ibb, Hodeida and Aden.
- All Bidders must provide a sample of each item to YRCS.
- All Bidders must provide a work delivery plan for the assorted medicines list, clearly indicate the date and period.
- YRCS reserve the rights to contact previous experiences and any financial or security authority for verification.
PS: 1. No prices shall be mentioned in the technical offer. All suppliers mentioned prices in technical offers will be excluded from the bid.
- YRCS reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations at any time prior to award of Purchase Order or Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Supplier/s or any obligation to inform the affected Supplier/s of the ground for YRCS’s action.
- We prefer your quotation signed by your official representative and stamped with your company’s official seal. Please clearly indicate your best possible delivery date, and payment term.
- YRCS may award one or more suppliers, given the quantity and dates required.
- Delivery should include the transportation cost to the targeted locations.
- For further information about this tender, kindly contact Mr. Abdullah Saleh Alsalami, phone no: 777554455 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org