INVITATION TO BID for Supply of Shelter Kit Items
INVITATION TO BIDS:
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees - with its Branch Office Sana'a, Republic of Yemen - has an international mandate to provide international protection and to seek solutions for the problem of refugees in Yemen. In addition, The Office assumes the lead responsibility for protection, emergency shelter and camp management for internally displaced persons in Yemen. The work of the Office is of an entirely non-political character.
The Office in Sana'a would like to establish a Frame Agreements and invites qualified companies to provide a firm offer for the supply of the following:
- Shelter Kit Items
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR SUBMISSION: Sunday 18 April 2021 – 16:00 Hrs.
Provide your technical and financial offer and bid security in separate envelops, and follow all instructions mentioned on bidding documents listed below, which are available on this LINK
- ITB Document
- Annex A: Technical Specifications
- Annex B: Technical Offer Form
- Annex C: Financial Offer Form
- Annex D: Vendor Registration Form
- Annex E1: English version UNHCR General Conditions of Contracts for the Provision of Goods and Services – 2018
- Annex E2: Arabic version UNHCR General Conditions of Contracts for the Provision of Goods and Services – 2018
- Annex F: UN Supplier Code of Conduct
- Annex G: Submission Checklist and Acknowledgements
Please confirm your intention to participate on this tender before the tender deadline by return e-mail to YEMSASU@unhcr.org as to:
- Your confirmation of receipt of this invitation to bid
- Your company Name, email address, phone number
- Your intention to participate on this tender
- Email Subject should be: ITB/CO/YEMSA/21/02 SUPPLY OF Shelter Kit Items
Pre-tender meeting will take place on Thursday 01 April 2021 at 10:00 to 12:00 noon and is strongly recommended given the complexity of the requirements and to understand the tender procedure and process., all participants should attend to UNHCR main office in Sana’a to the below address
Algeria Street 38, Building No. 2,
P.O. Box 12093 Sana’a
Republic of Yemen
For more information, please contact UNHCR BO Tel: 01469771 or 01469772
Bids received after the deadline or sent to another address will be rejected.
UNHCR is not bound to accept any application or give reasons for rejection or acceptance.