Provision of Media Monitoring Services
Request for Expression of Interest (EOI)
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) in Yemen is looking for interested private companies/institutions or non-governmental organizations (NGOs), registered and operational in Yemen, for the provision of Media Monitoring Services
- Qualifications, Specialized Experience and Additional Competencies:
- To have professional experience in the field of media monitoring.
- Familiarity with the media landscape in Yemen and Gulf area
- To have 2 years of experience of doing such jobs
- Officially registered in Yemen- with license
- Previous experience of working with UN and UNICEF in particular will be an asset
Interested vendors and NGOs are requested to contact UNICEF by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) attaching the following:
(1) expression of interest letter,
(2) details of expertise in relation to the selected service(s),
(3) company profile. The email subject line should read “EOI Media Monitoring Service”, and must be sent no later than 16 December 2017 @ 23:59 hours (Yemen local time).
Suppliers interested in providing commodities and services to UNICEF should register in UNGM at Basic and Level 1 levels of registration: https://www.ungm.org/Account/Registration.
Please note the following:
- Suppliers are not charged to register in UNGM.
- UNICEF does not contract with suppliers who are non-compliant with the National Labour Laws and Regulations and with those who are do not abide to ethical standards related to child labour and landmines.
- UNICEF payment terms are after delivery.
- UNICEF prefers to collaborate with manufacture and with those who have previous working experience with either UN or International Organizations;
- Upon registration in UNGM and notification of the same to the relevant UNICEF official by the supplier, UNICEF officials may visit the premises of the supplier.