Supply of Medical Equipment
NATIONAL INVITATION TO BID
Tender Reference Number: YFCA/ITB/2018/01
Type of Tender: Supply of Medical Equipment
Deadline date submission of bids: Sunday, 21/01/2018 at 12:00 p.m.
YFCA is implementing a health project for refugees in Sana’a, funded by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), henceforth, YFCA is inviting qualified medical equipment suppliers to submit their offers for the tender of Medical Equipment.
- The tender will be conducted using YFCA and UNHCR standard bidding documents. The tender is open to all qualified medical equipment suppliers.
- Interested qualified suppliers should submit a written stamped application to obtain a complete set of the tender documents "in English language" during office hours to the;
Procurement Department, Head Office of Yemen Family Care Association, Off Y Street, Haddah Area, Sana’a,
- Tender Document can be obtained for a non-refundable fee of YER 20,000
- The deadline for the purchase of Tender Document is Thursday 18/01/2018 at 12:00 pm
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope to YFCA Head Office at the above address
- Tenders must be submitted in a sealed envelope to the address indicated above, marked with the name of the Entity, tender reference number, type of tender, and the name of the supplier, together with;
- A bank guarantee Bid Bond as per the format enclosed in the Tender Document for a lump-sum amount of (8,000) USD, or certified cheque, valid for a period of 60 days from the date of the opening of envelopes.
- A copy of valid Commercial Registry.
- A copy of valid tax card.
- A Copy of valid practicing license
- All other terms and requirements as stated in the bidding document
- YFCA is not obliged to provide reasons either for accepting or rejecting offers.
- Late Bids received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- Bids from unqualified bidders will be rejected.
- YFCA will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by the bidders in connection with the preparation and submission of their bids to YFCA.
Any inquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 18-01-2018 at 04:00 p.m